cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

management stops downloads, not slows them

N/A

Please help, I use DC++ and now I have gone over my invisible 20gb limit it does not work during peak hours. I have phoned customer support to complain that I am only supposed to be managed not stopped. The response I got was the comms team couldn't do anything about it as this wasn't a problem for anyone. Could anyone with a premier account who has gone over the 20gb limit and now finds there link has stopped not just slowed please add to this. I can then phone back and hopefully get some resolution
3 REPLIES
N/A

I suffered the same. 2Mb Premier. All FTP,Usenet stopped (<1kB or timeout) HTTP was 5kB. After they admitted that I had not been supped (took 2 days after repeatedly saying that it was due to the SUP) they tested my account and I miraculously went back to half decent figures (50kB FTP & Usenet, full speed HTTP). 24 hours later I have still not had a response indicating where they had screwed up & TBH I can't see them providing one.

It wasn't until I threatened legal action that they actually got off their butts and started to properly investigate it.

If I wasn't on a yearly contract with 7 months to run I'd be out of here.
N/A

My FTP and P2P is maxing out a 1KB/s. When that started happening I thought I have gone over the 20GB limit so I raised a ticket and got a reply back that I'm not being managed! So I get the same speeds as you on a normal unmanaged account.
N/A

Add me to that list.

I asked:-
The best speed i can get from FTP is UNDER 1kB/s.....

I was after clarification of Is *THIS* correct within the 'network management' system?

My reply was:-
It would appear that this would be the case,

Further information regarding our traffic management systems is available on the website