cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

making it nice & difficult to raise a ticket re max dsl

N/A

I am fully aware that it must be POSSIBLE to raise a ticket but I shouldnt have to fight my way through 20 click options only to find I havnt clicked enough ' do you want this ' to get to being allowed to do so. I ahev just given up as its like fighting a call centre queue and im a busy man.

Yes it amy cut your support tickets but if i cant get my help i'll end up leaving plusnet and all because plusnet have deliberately made this difficult. I know they have made it more difficult as it used to be a case of you could just raise one if you wanted too.

All I want is to find out why after months of waiting , not a sniff on info as to why I have no max dsl.

I am moving soon and would presumably take my plusnet with me , I was even going to upgrade as soon as i was maxed to get the extra allowance which seems sensible so plusnet would even have got more money from me for nothing !

If im not going to get my maxdsl why bother upgrading to premier ??

Presumably a new connection with a new company will automatically be max dsl. Huh

Regards Mas 'ukmastiff'
5 REPLIES
N/A

There are plenty of "Please upgrade me to MaxDSL" threads around if you want to append to the bottom of one?

Or, you could raise a ticket asking the same.
rahewitt
Grafter

I think the OP was commenting on how difficult it is these days to create a ticket/question.

It is a real bind, just to find out how to do it. A nice big button on the help and support pages marked 'create ticket', no they want you to waste 10mins trying to find out how to do it. Blooming Ridiculous, I nearly gave up. Life is just too short.

Get a grip PlusNet.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I'd suggest taking a look at the following video help file:

http://www.plus.net/support/member_features/raisingaquestion.shtml

which shows how to raise a ticket.

We are looking into the Help Assistant and how it works (or doesn't as the case may be). The idea behind the way the Help Assistant is currently set is to encourage the use of the help pages. For a significant number of the tickets we receive everyday the answer is within the help pages.

Now obviously this brings two things, making it easier for customers to find that information and making it easier for customers to raise tickets where the information isn't on the portal (and using the answers where possible to create new portal content so the next person asks that question doesn't need to contact us, but can easily find it online.

Of course this isn't something that can be completely fixed overnight, it's going to take time and where things are wrong or missing we want to hear about it so we can get it right.
rahewitt
Grafter

Nice video, and I can see what you are trying to get at. :-)

However, as the orginal poster said and I experienced, if your query doesn't exactly match a predetermined path in the wizard it's the devil's own job to create a ticket. It's the online equivalent of 'call centre' hell when all the options are inappropriate, yet there appears to be nowhere to go. Maybe the redmist doesn't help. ;-)
N/A

TBH i am well aware im not going mad re this particular issue,

Im a professinal chap and not a fool by any means. Im just pleased to see that some of my fellow users feel the same way about this trip around the questions just to raise a ticket.

I think a change to pipex on my house move may be in order. I have no intention of waching a video and thus using some of my pathetic bandwidth alowance just to raise a ticket.

I would really sort this one out plusnet its embarasingly bad service

Mas