cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mail

N/A

mail

Is anyone else having trouble getting their EMail - or is it just me?
131 REPLIES
N/A

mail

Its been posted in the service status, email has been down about 2 hours.

I find it strange though, even using webmail, I still can't access my account, but I can access mailboxes in my account.

Gary J.
Grimbo
Grafter

mail

N/A

mail

Thanks Grimbo - I did not notice - can I put it down to an excess of wine?
N/A

mail

Nice to see they are onto it so soon, well done Plusnet Cheesy
N/A

mail

My default mail doesn't work, but my other mailboxes do tho :? aw well Sad
N/A

mail

Actually they don't seem to be accepting mail. I sent a couple of test mails from other accounts I have. None have been received in the mailboxes. Sad

Gary J. :
N/A

email

i am also having problems receiving email and webmail, even though i can access my mailboxes, how long has this been going on for now, my girlfriend sent me an email which was returned to her, email address doesn't exist
Gel
Pro
Fixes: 10

mail

Smiley Same here; plus net mail not accessable via webmail or normal method of Outlook Express. Have sent myself a test mail from another ISP, which hasn't bounced yet.

Its to be hoped Plusnet throw some more resources at this urgently. :?:

First time I've ever had this problem with this ISP and not impressed; service status not updated recently either on website, which when of this magnitude should be updated every few hours.
hop
Grafter

mail

My incoming email is bouncing:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ptb-mailstore03.plus.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<xx@xx.plus.com>:
Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.
painswck
Grafter

mail

I have tried a couple of tests this morning. Sending through the plusnet servers worked fine. I sent from an external account (freeserve) to my adsl account and an account on free-online (PlusNet visp).

The mail from free-online was received by POP3 immediately as was my PlusNet mail (although that was by SMTP).

Seems the problem may not be universal.

Webmail does appear to be belly-up as I tried to login but just came back to the login screen..

bartons33 - just checked the headers and my mail came via milstore-02. Don't know if that would make the difference.

Roland
N/A

mail

14 hours with email down.... this used to happen occasionally with PlusNet several years ago. I never had an email problem with BTOpenWorld for the 2 years I was with them, and it's (rare) times like this when I wish I was still there.

Oh well. Best go out and get some fresh air anyway. Good luck!
N/A

Same here

Time 09.40 27/12/2004

Webmail and pop 3 not working for me either. Looks like it's a chronic problem, why isn't it sorted yet? Evil Still wants authentication, I click and it's just going round in circles.
Pathfinder
Grafter

mail

Im not getting any authentication errors but also not getting any mail! I tried sending mail to myself. It went OK but got nothing back. Im expecting a few emails that should be here by now.
N/A

mail

Outlook Express not workin for me since last night Cry

Goin down the pub soon Tongue