cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mac code

N/A

mac code

Anyone else tying to find their mac/migration code see transcript below, the ticket system is a joke, I`m deffo going to move now.

2005-09-01
19:46:06
You
Open : [Support Wizard Journey]
[Wizard NOT followed]
[Other Query]
--
[Additional Information]
I am thinking of moving my connection to another provider, what is my migration code?
2005-09-01
20:20:33
Link:CUAremoved
Customer Support Centre Assigned : Dear Mr Stratford,
I'm esacalating your request to the correct team to deal with it.

[internal]
Please action.

Regards,
2005-09-01
20:28:36
Customer Support Centre Assigned : [Internal]

Please contact EU

Regards,
2005-09-02
08:40:56
You
Assigned : How long does it take you chaps to answer a simple question?
2005-09-02
12:31:40
You
Assigned : Does anyone work at plus.net? I`ve been waiting for over 12hrs for a simple question.
2005-09-02
21:42:31
Customer Support Centre Assigned : [internal] please action

-------------
Dear customer - my apologies - our agent had escalated this to the incorrect team to deal with this. Thanks.

Regards,
2005-09-02
22:54:54
You
Assigned : Very frustrating waiting so long and you still have not answred the question, what is my migration code?

Can you answer the question?
2005-09-03
09:41:43
Customer Support Centre Assigned : We attempted to contact you but there was no answer.
Regards,
2005-09-03
12:59:19
You
Assigned : This is joke, right? I didnt want or ask for anyone to try and phone me or I would have phoned you, just answer the question.

What is my migration code?

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Support agents names removed as per the Forum Rules>
21 REPLIES
N/A

mac code

lol yip it is a joke

i am trying to find out why i should pay when i disagree with the t&C and my last reply was over 48 hours ago if not more and still bloody nothing is returned to me just because i stated how stupidly open there t&c is on traffic shapping and peak times.....

give me my answer now ps i do not plan to pay for my mac at all.
N/A

mac code

you still need to get this one yet...unless youve been with them longer than 12 months ..............

When you migrated in to ourselves, we originally waived the migration fee and this was free as long as you stayed with us for 12 months.
As you are leaving within the first 12 months then there will be a fee of £14.99.
Please advise how you wish to proceed.

Regards,

answered and still waiting Sad
N/A

Re: mac code

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Support agents names removed as per the Forum Rules>

did you miss Link:CUAremoved or was that deliberate?

Moderators note by Liam (martinfamily) : Removed Support Agent's Name (To avoid confusion, John accidently missed out one when editing the post further above. This post was querying that, but contained the CS Agent's name again - I have removed them all.>
N/A

mac code

Ive now been waiting 3 days for my answer, alas nothing!

Perhaps I should walk to your offices and ask the question in person?
LiamM
Grafter

mac code

When you request a MAC code it gets passed to Plusnet's retentions team and if you are a profitable customer, they will ring you up and ask what has gone wrong, and if there is anything they can do to help you / fix your issues.
N/A

mac code

and if there is anything they can do to help you / fix your issues.

Some sacking of managers, training of CS agents so they all sing the same tune and honesty to customers would be a start.
N/A

mac code

=p hmmnn i would say:

they are probably either trying to delay you to 16th September after which....
- If you are migrating out after 16th then yea you would have to give 30 days.

and/or delay you so you enter your new billing month, WHY?! because:

- Unfortunetly we cannot offer partial refunds.

Evil I'm not gonna move yet purely because of this and I don't agree to having pay this stupid £14.99 fee to migrate away grr

* obviously it's me just speculating, but PlusNet not offering partial refunds is bloody ridiculous
LiamM
Grafter

mac code

By the way, you don't have up until 16th September. The new Terms come into play then, but you actually have 14 days from the date you received the email to leave.

EDIT : Ignore me. Just re-read the email. Though I do remember Dave saying something about it because it took about 3 days to send the emails, so some people would have had longer than others. Hmmm....
N/A

mac code

shows what the silly plusnet team know.... :roll:

Lastly, seeing as you have chnage your terms and conditions, do i still have to give you 30days notice before migrating?

- If you are migrating out after 16th then yea you would have to give 30 days.
LiamM
Grafter

mac code

See my edit above. Methinks I was mistaken.
N/A

mac code

Does it still count if you have an open ticket that for 8 days that they have not provided your MAC code on although specifically asked for and stating you do not agree with the new T&C's?

If you say you don't accept the T&C's you don't accept them and all contracts are null and void from the 16th regardless of whether you have been giving a MAC or not. If payments are taken after this date surely it is theft?
N/A

mac code

your broadband with plusnet should keep working until the exact date of migration your new ISP states. Thsi was teh case when i migrated from pipex. I was able to use it until the day i was migrated to plusnet. Luckily that date was before my next pipex billing date.

Plusnet dont offer partial refunds, whereas I';m sure pipex would have done. I am gonna wait and leave before my next billing date.
silentmonkey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

mac code

simonstratford

Get a life! You ask for your MAC code at 7:46PM on a Thursday Night and you are Chasing by 8:40AM Friday Morning. You got a reply 45 mins later saying it would be passed to the relevant team (although it seams it went astray). What more do you expect!

It is unreasonable to expect that the department that handles migration works evening let alone weekends especially as Neil Armstrong says there is no change in migration patterns Smiley
N/A

mac code

It is unreasonable to expect that the department that handles migration works evening let alone weekends especially as Neil Armstrong says there is no change in migration patterns Smiley

And you believe him do you?

Of a good Customer Support service I would expect a quick reply explaining that the MIgration team only work office hours and will reply the next day - its called Courtesy and takes little time and shows that a company craes about its customers.

It appears PlusNet customer communcication skills are as useful as a bottle of sand in a desert.