cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link to view my usage

N/A

link to view my usage

can we get a link on the member centre homepage to "view my usage"; i can never remember where it is...maybe i'm just completely missing it...!

thanks!
8 REPLIES
vic_newey
Grafter

link to view my usage

er -connection settings is the answer
N/A

link to view my usage

ok, got it!

i still think it would be useful to have on the homepage though, as i'm sure many people will be looking at it more often

just my thought
vic_newey
Grafter

link to view my usage

I just made my own link to it by right clicking & selecting 'bookmark this link & then I dragged it to the toolbar , I am using firefox but presume you can select ' add to favourites ' with IE & do the same
vic_newey
Grafter

link to view my usage

Just tried with IE & it wouldn't let me drag & drop on the toolbar but it would let me drop it on the ' links ' far right of toolbar . Not being an IE fan I don't know a better way but I am sure there must be
Alecto
Grafter

link to view my usage

You can make the Links in IE appear as another toolbar underneath the address bar - so that gives you one-click access to it.
(View, Toolbars and tick Links)
N/A

link to view my usage

It does seem a little strange that the VMU page is under the 'Connection Settings' section when it's nothing to do with connection settings. I also find it hard to remember just how to get to the page to view my open tickets, it would be good if this was a separate link in the member centre instead of having to go to the Help section and remember to click the 'Contact Us' link. I ferquently forget which link it is that I need.
donj53
Grafter

link to view my usage

As out-of hours(ie through the night usage)is not counted then why does total usage still count this with no split.I try not to abuse the high-usage hours but if I set a p2p going through the night I nearly have heart failure when I check my usage.Is there any way to split this so I dont feel guilty.
N/A

link to view my usage

FUP is no longer being implimented, so out of hours traffic is still included.