cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line speeds suck again today

N/A

well I am not suprised really. Yestaday speed was awful all day. Speed picked up at 1am.

Same today. I am getting speeds of a 512 connection during the day this weekend and its not acceptable.

And yes before you start I did the speed test yestaday and the speed connected to the bt test line always shows full speed. Un like speed tests while connected to plusnet showing at lower than 512.

As I said before it is clear plusnet cannot handle all of these customers.
7 REPLIES
N/A

good job you know exactly what the problem is.

i must admit i am experiencing plusnet's incapability of handling its number of customers in an entirely different way.
N/A

Honest to God this is a genuine screen print of a Plus Net speed test result that I just acquired several times over... no photoshopping involved.

Community Veteran

Thats normal for the Plusnet speed test. It often comes up with zero Sad
Best one to use is the adslguide test.
N/A

Considering the test before showed 60k and it took me 15 minutes to make that post I think it was actually quite accurate.
N/A

that could be as much to do with the server running the speedtest failing to send to you.
N/A

For some reason my home connection is running something along the lines of 0kbps!! I don't have kipaul's patience so I'm posting from work... anyone know what's going on?
N/A

I don't use +net speed test as it seems inconsistent, to say the least. Use ADSL. Am on 2Mb PAYG. Results usually 80% plus, very rarely below 75%.