cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line activation

N/A

line activation

I've just moved house and am awaiting my plus net account to be moved, how long roughly does it take? i know they say 7-10 days but could it be sooner? (i'm lost without it)
6 REPLIES
Jon
Grafter

line activation

Hi there,

If you're taking your number the wait can be upto twenty days. This is due to the fact that only one order can be placed on a number at one time. A Cease and Reprovide consists of two orders both of which can take upto 10 days.
If you're not taking the number we can do both orders simultaneously and as such can take upto 10 working days.
Unfortunately we are unable to rush this along as all the work involved is actually at BTs end

Regards,
N/A

line activation

My old ADSL line was ceased over a month ago, i've been without it since then but have still paid for the month it was ceased.

So it's just a new activation on a different number. Will the 'ADSL Tracker' be reset? because currently it says my ADSL is available to use which it is clearly not.

Joel
Jon
Grafter

line activation

Hi,

Unfortunately not. The tracker only shows the original line activation.
I would say, from what you've said, that the activation period will be around 1 week.

Regards,
N/A

line activation

That's a shame that i cant track the order.

Anyway, thanks for the help.
Jon
Grafter

line activation

Hi,

If you use link:Contact Us you can view the comments and updates posted by staff. This will give you an idea as to the time scale and any dates we receive from BT.

Regards,
N/A

line activation

I have done i'm still awaiting response to my order over 48 hours later

Ticket ID 12508698