cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

legal question

N/A

legal question

after reading the hotch potch of legal ramblings on the site i was wondering even thou you say that a oe month notice period is required by either party to cancel your contract. If 1 party is at fault for not providing a service for which has been paid, does this not constitue a breach of contract and there fore renders the contract terminated?

just wondering so if i dont get my connection back, within a reasonable time, i can terminate the contract within 24 hours notice
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

legal question

This isn't the right place to look for legal get outs and ranglings. This forumis for support and customer feedback.
If you have a question directly relating to your contract you should raise a link:contact us ticket or seek 3rd party advice.

Chris
AndyBot
Dabbler

legal question

"We always welcome your feedback - here's where you can discuss all aspects of the service we provide with the Support Team and other customers".

Nowhere can I see T&Cs saying anything is expressly prohibited, even if it is detrimental or critical of PlusNet, where are you quoting the rules and regs from?

FINAL say, if moderators want to operate a CYA policy, they should at least learn how to spell.
Community Veteran

legal question

Thread locked as its now off topic and becoming argumentative.

Chris