Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

legacy 'up to 8Mb accounts'

JJ
Grafter

I recently submitted a ticket (19140777) it said :-

I am on an 20:1 up to 8Mb legacy account which I am advised by various members of your comms team has to be handled manually as far as any regrade to MaxDSL or the new accounts is concerned.

Because of this could I please have confirmation that an order has now been placed with BT for a regrade to MaxDSL.

The answer was

Unfortunatly at this stage we are unable to advised you as to when your line will be regraded.

Although not the answer to the question I asked, I just wanted to know ‘if’ not when. However I have interpreted this answer to mean NO.

Before I go onto the next step I have a simple question.

Are there any other Premier customers out there who are paying a premium to be on an up to 8Mb product who still haven’t had notification of their re-grade to MaxDSL.

Sorry not PAYG I know about that as my other account is PAYG.

John H
2 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

As you're on one of the older packages, then you certainly should have had an upgrade order put through, though this might take a little while to complete. Though its been raised internally to ensure that your account has been picked up as part of the upgrade process.
JJ
Grafter

Thank you Jon. I will hold off getting upset with PN for a few days Smiley

However I would still like to know if there are others out there who think they are in the same situation.

John H