cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just put in a migration ticket....

N/A

its been a fun couple of weeks (not!!) I am so sick of the slow speeds. Traffic shaping has made things worse. That was never mentioned when I signed up!

So anyway I'll be moving to freedom2surf, I have herd good things about them, and they offer an uncapped service for just a few quid more a month.

They also offer 200mb webspace and CGI etc so its all good.

As I didn't get the service advertised, and I was clearly ripped off I shal not be paying the £14.99. They can take it from my first payment for this month heh.

Please answer my ticket soon plusnet folks, this speed is just torture.
33 REPLIES
glyndev
Grafter

Re: just put in a migration ticket....

So anyway I'll be moving to freedom2surf, I have herd good things about them, and they offer an uncapped service for just a few quid more a month.

Their 10GB capped package is £1 more than +nets Premier (Unlimited).

They also offer 200mb webspace and CGI etc so its all good. MySQL (limited to 10meg)

With +net you get 250 meg webspace with PHP, Perl and MySQL . You also have access to a front page server (cant see that mentioned at Freedom2surf)

Also noticed that with Freedom you are limited to 20 email addresses with limits on the mailbox size. With +net there are no limits to the number of email addresses and the only limit with mailboxes is the max size of and email.

Contention is 50:1 at freedom, on +net premier it is only 30:1
N/A

But they do have happy customers not like PN anymore, worth a lot that.
Community Veteran

Plusnet still have a LOT of happy customers.
N/A

ROFL ! :lol:
N/A

i think he means he going for the 24.99 package which is pretty much same as plus.net it got a cap of 100gb but it is not shapped so you get full use of the connection that you paid for.
N/A

Their 10GB capped package is £1 more than +nets Premier (Unlimited).

premier unlimited you say, can i sign up for that? :lol:
N/A

grake i never picked up on that lol

some one is false advertising for plus net lol
Cloudmaster
Grafter

ROFL ! :lol:

Don't laugh, John is right you know Cheesy
N/A

Agreed! :lol:
N/A

they also have quite a few disgruntled one and i imagine more if the ones that are paying over the odds for there connection were to find out they have alot more.
N/A

As I didn't get the service advertised, and I was clearly ripped off I shal not be paying the £14.99. They can take it from my first payment for this month heh.

Do that, and you'll probably have to sing for your MAC code. Like others, just pay the fee required and consider it a lesson learnt.

Or alternatively go through the legal routes but don't expect to be able to migrate anytime soon if you do that.
N/A

anxiously waiting for justin's reaction to the inevitable withholding of his MAC.
N/A

f2s £24.99 pack is UNCAPPED. Go read their website. As for the frontpage stuff, I don't need that. And I don't need that 50mb webspace i'm not getting Smiley

Have a nice day!
N/A

Sorry but I don't see the evidence for this or are you surmising that everyone who does not post is happy, because there are a LOt of unhappy customers posting here.