cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just a note to say thanks

N/A

i joined plusnet last week..and so far am very happy with it..(i hope it lasts) and every question i have had about my account i have asked via a ticket or in the forum,and they have been answered promptly and very helpfull indeed..so this is just a note to say thanks to one and all..
and keep up the good work.
gary dobbs.
29 REPLIES
ste
Grafter

I dunno if this is just me, but whenever I see other peoples praise it always looks manufactured to me.

I doubt that is the case here, but I reckon this sort of thing does go on to balance all the negative stuff out. :twisted:

What do youz think?
Ianwild
Grafter

It's such a horrible accusation, I won't respond directly, except to say that if I ever found out anyone employed by this business was behaving in that way I would personally see them marched out of the door on the grounds of misconduct.

Ian
ste
Grafter

Come onnnnnn, own up, it was you under a fake name lol
N/A

sorry didnt mean to cause a fracas. just saying how helpful everyone has been since i joined on the 31st may.by the 31st june i might have changed my mind lol.but as i speak im finding it very good..and the forums are just so helpful.
gary dobbs
ste
Grafter

Yeah, yeah, you're milking it now Wink
ste
Grafter

You're gonna screw up my connection now to get back at me arent you? Sad
madswitcher
Grafter

"what to youz think?"

I think that some folk are very quick not to accept people at face value and criticise them for giving genuine positive feedback. Would they say the same if they were face to face? I think not.

I'll add to the positive having been a member of PN for about 4 years I am very satisfied with the service I get. Yes, there have been ups and downs, but put the whole thing in perspective: it is only an Internet connection and if someone depends that greatly on it, they should have a standby link from another ISP.

Mike
alben
Grafter

Have been with plusnet since 2002, great service apart from the recent spam problem.
ste
Grafter

Manufactured, Manufactured, Manufactured :mrgreen:
hamsandwich
Grafter

It's such a horrible accusation, I won't respond directly, except to say that if I ever found out anyone employed by this business was behaving in that way I would personally see them marched out of the door on the grounds of misconduct.

Ian

Any chance you could do the same to your "security" team on the grounds of gross misrepresentation?
waitenet
Dabbler

I had a slight problem last week with my line not syncing at the usual 7.5mbs instead it dropped to 4.5, anyway I reported it to plus net who swiftly dealt with the problem in a professional manor and the following day BT came out to check the line found the problem and fixed it within half an hour.

I am an IT consultant and have had far worse problems with other peoples ISP's (most of the big names) and most of their support staff do not have any techincal knowlegde, if you ask them a question they havent got a clue what your talking about they blamed everything on the customers equiptment and do not properley check the line or their equiptment. Whereas plus.net made all of the relevant checks at their end first found the proble and made the call as painless as possible.

Just wanted to say well done plus.net, I've been with you 6 years and you've not let me down once. Its your excellent support thats keeping me with you, keep up the good work.

For those of you that want to slag off plus.net's support I suggest you try changing to one of the other big name isp's you'll soon see that plus.net support is far superior to any other.

Chris
sophos9
Grafter

What do youz think?

Well I think this aint downtown LA

Anyway, I would doubt that feedback is manufactured, personally I am more than happy with the help when things go wrong, think its better than any other ISP TBH... Try telling an offshore helpline that you need a manual target SNR and see how far it gets you!

If people want to praise PN then they should be able to without fear of the troll coming out to conspire some stories, get over it
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

We do appreciate all feedback, whether good or bad, as long as it's constructive.

The forums are often the place to come to raise issues, and rightly so, but there are also a lot of customers who enjoy the service we provide and should be able to say so.

Thanks for the feedback guys, we've passed it on to the CSC teams. Smiley
N/A

I'm a relative newcomer too and, although I experienced some initial problems (due to my own ignorance :roll: ), they were soon sorted out by the support team.
I think PN's website is excellent - well set out and easy to use.
I suppose it's human nature to criticise when things go wrong but I'm sure a pat on the back when the service is good is always welcome......