Hello James everyone seems to think you are a nice helpful man
would you like to read ticket no. 9468418 in total
this is a last throw of the dice
surely you would be feeling equally disgusted if you were in my position

timpa
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

james bailey.

if you send an email to comms@commsteam.plus.com with your ticket number this will get to James much faster!
James
Grafter

james bailey.

I've done that already...

Someone should pick it up shortly.
N/A

james bailey.

Hi James

Sorry to tack onto the bottom of this post, But I have actually run out of dice with Ticket/Question Number/ID: 19935063

My 2 domains are stuck between ISP's and PlusNet has not responded to me as to how/when/if ever they are going to bring them over, just nil response. Really desparate!

Thanks in advance
timps
Grafter

james bailey.

thank you your courteous and prompt telephone call and post via help assistant. however i am no nearer receiving a guaranteed completion date..please read the truncated version of my comments in help assistant ..todays date. truncated becuse the original was not accepted due to BOT duplicating your reply at the same time i was trying to send
in short my questions re terminating with plusnet have not been answered...indeed they have been ignored more than once now.
please can someone address these specifically and promptly
question no 19468418
timps
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

james bailey.

Sorry to tack onto the bottom of this post, But I have actually run out of dice with Ticket/Question Number/ID: 19935063

Hi,

I've replied to the ticket for you, if you can reply back we can transfer the domains in for you.
timps
Grafter

james bailey

... and what about my request here of todays date, Bob Pullen.especially as this is my original post and someone tacked there question onto it.
Very Strange...could it be something to do with the fact that i have completely lost patience ?
timps
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

james bailey.

Hi,

James has been waiting to hear back from BT who've been expediting the order. This has been done now and I've updated your ticket.
timps
Grafter

james bailey

Many thx to James for managging to expedite completion of broadband move ... now successfully connected albeit after a very long delay.
General comments now to be taken as constructive criticism please. It has been hell trying to get clear explanations about what has been happening throught the ticket system. It would seem many, many others are experiencing the same or similar problems. I feel it would be much better if plusnet made some clear statements to customers at the start of the process indicating the potential for problems and the likelihood of delay. It is the first time i have resorted to visiting the forums ... because of lack of clarity via the ticket system and i really have had better things to do on a pay as you go connection than to visit here wingeing about plusnet. It really should not be necessary.
I had decided to leave, now i am likely to stay.... but my confidence is sorely tested ... and a further episode will see me away immediately. At least i expect that those who who answer my ticket questions demonstrate of level of concern for PN customers not receiving a service and a concern for the reputation of the company.
PN must decide whether residential customers are worthwhile customers, if they are swamped by responding to the problems of business customers they should come clean about this.. then residential customers can make an informed decision about where to place their custom
Best wishes for turning this around and again becoming an ISP that i can recommend to others

T. Brown Timps