cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

its time to go

N/A

its time to go

hi all
well i did it [bit the bullet etc]and have put my x down for sky bb [on an easynet llu sky checked and reckon i'll get 13-15 meg]
will pay my sign up fee [yep i dint read the small print last year so have been stung [my own fault ,live and learn etc]for 72 quid and a months premier as i dont finish my year at plus till 20th septembre although plus have my billing as 26-27th september i will get my mac and phone sky and hopefully all will be smooth
at £10 a month its all i need [waiting a month means i would pay plus £58 and another months 30 day notice at 21.99[so am realy lossing nothing [ie 2x10 =20]as opposed to £21.99
cant say its been terrific after the binary fiasco ,poor downloads ,uploads ,pings etc etc so will be glad to move on i thought aol were bad but plus has outdone them [a personal view]
hope plus gets it s act together [it was reccomended to me by 5 people and all have left so think that might say it all ]
8 REPLIES
N/A

its time to go

I agree. I used to know so many people using Plus.net as their ISP and everyone of them has now left ... I am the last.

Prior to Plus I used Bulldog. Like Plus, in the beginning all was great - but when the service started to deteriorate you could never talk to anyone. I moved to Plus because the customer service was so highly rated - now you spend what seems like an eternity on the phone pressing this option, that option, another option, (etc) only to have a recorded message say "use the website" and hang up on you.

Considering Plus are now the expensive alternative,it is definately time to go elsewhere.

I have requested a MAC code and hope it comes quickly.
Craigiusmaximus
Grafter

Re: its time to go

hi all
well i did it [bit the bullet etc]and have put my x down for sky bb [on an easynet llu sky checked and reckon i'll get 13-15 meg]
will pay my sign up fee [yep i dint read the small print last year so have been stung [my own fault ,live and learn etc]for 72 quid and a months premier as i dont finish my year at plus till 20th septembre although plus have my billing as 26-27th september i will get my mac and phone sky and hopefully all will be smooth
at £10 a month its all i need [waiting a month means i would pay plus £58 and another months 30 day notice at 21.99[so am realy lossing nothing [ie 2x10 =20]as opposed to £21.99
cant say its been terrific after the binary fiasco ,poor downloads ,uploads ,pings etc etc so will be glad to move on i thought aol were bad but plus has outdone them [a personal view]
hope plus gets it s act together [it was reccomended to me by 5 people and all have left so think that might say it all ]

Have you got any links so i can check my phone number to find out what speed they would offer me.
N/A

its time to go

I don't think they are publishing that info at the moment. You need to register interest to be able to get through to find out what speeds (registering does not mean you HAVE to take it).
Craigiusmaximus
Grafter

its time to go

I don't think they are publishing that info at the moment. You need to register interest to be able to get through to find out what speeds (registering does not mean you HAVE to take it).

ok then i think ill have a look Cool

just out of interest.
N/A

its time to go

yay, less contention for plusnet services
N/A

lol

think i like your attitude re the contention hope you remember to turn the light of when your the last person left Cheesy
N/A

its time to go

Hi Dave. I also am biting the bullet and going over to sky. As you say upto 16mb for £10.00 month. At present can't be any worse than Plusnet. have you already got your MAC key or are you still waiting? Think the activation code for sky only lasts a month or so. Lets hope plusnet pull there finger out and get this done pronto.
N/A

hi

i'm in the process of getting my mac the sky offer is 10 days from the email but if u phone them and tell when ur final payment to plus is they register you,give u another number to phone when u get your mac [they also create your sky account with your email address but dont give you a password [quite strange]