cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

its been a nice ride whilst it lasted

N/A

Well im off, the plusnet restrictions have pee'd me off and im gone, prob not the first or the last, PN, i hope you notice a trend here!!!

Zen is looking favorable with NO restrictions, period...

I couldnt understand why PN treated thier premier customers so poorly until i looked at the bandwidth information on thier site. It would seem that the premium accounts far more common than i thought so really, there is nothing exclusive about it as most users use that type of account.

still im off, goodbye all.

the zc
16 REPLIES
Pathfinder
Grafter

Bye. Miss ya. Cry
Community Veteran

and another one bites the dust.
N/A

me too, last day today on PN... 30gb/month peek time cap and slow speeds did it for me, i mainly only use PN during peek time...

entertaining forums tho, and good tech support chaps etc, shame PN cant provide what people want...

Bye!!
Pathfinder
Grafter

Bye. Miss ya. Cry
Community Veteran

and another one bites the dust.
N/A

On the plus side, everything's been getting quicker in the past week...
Community Veteran

Including these forums - I should be careful what I say last time I said about these forums being quite fast they slowed right down again.

I suspect it's because of all the throttling of the heavy users.
N/A

I find that amusing. Each new change of the T&Cs makes people who use previously below limit amounts the 'Heavy Users'
N/A

I find that amusing. Each new change of the T&Cs makes people who use previously below limit amounts the 'Heavy Users'

Oh, I dunno. The 'upper limits' seem astonishingly generous. Even for all those - ahem - "Linux ISOs".
N/A

To you maybe, not to everyone.
N/A

its surprising how quickly you can use 30Gb. If your just a surfer then thats ok but if your into nearly anything else on the web then your penalised for using your broadband.

Its not like the people who are heavily using the service arnt paying extra for the additional service that the premier accounts should give. I think that is the main reason people are getting pee'd off as why should you pay for the best service a company offers and then be told that your not allowed to do what you want with it!!!! For the service i get i may as well have been on bb+

And why should i be forced to do the majority of my downloading at night, i want to use the service at peak times just like everyone else. Again, i have been demoted from a premium customer to joe bloggs with a basic account!

If thier network isnt up to scratch to handle the traffic then it is a bad network to be with. If the tax man took £1Bn for road tax and only spent £50Mn on roads then there would be uproar, thats just what it seems plusnet are doing, spending too much money on boffins working out ways to improve the service without increasing thier systems capacity when they should just be investing more heavily into better systems so that the premier service that they supposedly offer is precisely that, PREMIER!!!

the ZC
N/A

Me also i'm looking to be off elsewhere!.. any recommendatons for isps?
Pathfinder
Grafter

Bye. Miss ya. Cry
N/A

If the tax man took £1Bn for road tax and only spent £50Mn on roads then there would be uproar,

I was under the impression that the tax man did just that!