cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any updates on existing LLU connection issue?

N/A

Just wondering if plusnet have any further update on the LLU connection issues alot of us have.

The issue was raised as a severity 1 issue on saturday, it's now the end of tuesday and the the issue is still outstanding, very poor for a so called severity 1 issue.

ta
5 REPLIES
N/A

According to the Service Status page PN are still looking into it, but, the next update is not due until late tomorrow.

I agree a lvl 1 priority should have more notification of whats been found, even if it's nothing.
N/A

It seems PN are snowed under with email problems at the moment - the last thing they said about LLU was:

We are continuing to investigate this issue, alongside Tiscali, and have provided further diagnostic information to them today.
pushbikes-uk
Grafter

This is the reply I have received from them about the problem

I have now changed the connection profile on your account further to increase the strength of the signal.

This will lower the speed of the connection, but if you are able to connect and maintain a connection now, we can then look at gradually increasing the speed of the connection whilst also maintaining the stability.

Don't know what response others have had but it seems they are fiddling with our profiles though I hope it is not ultimately going to be at the cost of speed. I am hoping they sort the problem properly.
N/A

this is the same response i got too. They dropped my line from 5mb to 2mb even though i said i wasnt losing sync. Took me 2 phone calls and 3-4 ticket updates to get my speed back up as it didnt make any difference whatsoever...
N/A

plusnet, surely there has to be an update on this severity 1 issue by now.

I'm getting very close to sending in a written complaint about customer service because this is getting beyond a joke now. Especially the fact that some people are having their speeds reduced to try and fix the problem when it's perfectly clear it's got nothing to do with the speeds or SNR.

Seems the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing.