cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is the limit 60GB?

N/A

is the limit 60GB?

Why is it that I was moved to the BBP when only 1 month usage was above 64GB over the last 3 months?
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
37 REPLIES
N/A

is the limit 60GB?

dont hold your breath for an answer from pn Wink
Community Veteran

is the limit 60GB?

Just to clarify, did you receive the email that stated you were put on the managed pipe or have you assumed this to be the case due to some problems you are having.

I have to ask this because if you did not receive the email from Ian then you were not moved to the managed pipe and for whatever reason you thought you were (slow speeds perhaps) you may have an unrelated problem.

If this is the case and you are on the managed pipe then you need to discuss this with Ian Wild who can then check your figures and if necessary explain why you were or remove you if you were added by mistake.
the_norris
Grafter

is the limit 60GB?

64GB - oh dear

If this is true then I could be next - last month for me was 63GB.

What was your last 3 months usage?
Community Veteran

is the limit 60GB?

Let's just wait for some clarification rather than making assumptions that may be wrong.

And musiclab, you have made your position perfectly clear in other threads and your comments here are not very helpful when someone is asking for help. Have the courtesy to let Plusnet respond in their own time.
N/A

is the limit 60GB?

The limit is not 60GB there is no limit :!: but the following speaks for itself..........

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support

What we have said though is that usage over 50GB a month starts to become unsustainable

If i was staying with Plusnet then i would avoid going over 50GB a month on a regular basis.
Community Veteran

is the limit 60GB?

But the figures used for putting people on the managed pipe was 140GB+ average over 3 months so the above comment has no relevance to this issue as you well know.
N/A

is the limit 60GB?

Disgruntled customers trying to stir up unrest ... How childish!
N/A

is the limit 60GB?

Only time will tell. Hopefully there be no more restrictions (but they did state that this is an ongoing thing) but if there is many will be wondering what some of us have been saying all along hopefully we are wrong Smiley
N/A

is the limit 60GB?

Poppy123,

If they didn't keep an eye on the 0.3% usage, then a) how would they know if their usage had changed, and b) why would PN take any action if after the required period everyone reverted back to their normal patterns and usage, and they didn't keep an eye on it.
Community Veteran

is the limit 60GB?

Guys, can we please have a least one thread that stays on topic.

Traxx has an issue here that needs to be identified/sorted out, starting the same old discussion again is not helping.
lhorwath
Grafter

is the limit 60GB?

Traxx,

your usage for Oct-Nov was not 60Gb.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Re: is the limit 60GB?

Why is it that I was moved to the BBP when only 1 month usage was above 64GB over the last 3 months?

Hi,

The usage was measured over the past 3 months. The cutoff figure was roughly an average of 140GB per month.
Ommin
Grafter

is the limit 60GB?

What was your last 3 months usage?

Do tell us Traxx.
N/A

is the limit 60GB?

horwath Posted: 02 Dec 2004 07:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traxx,
your usage for Oct-Nov was not 60Gb.

Horwath,
I didn't say that it was.

For any interested, I had a high usage in Oct-Nov because it was the first month i had a 2mbit connection and I decided to see what it could do.

So sue me.

every thread in here states that usage above 140gb+ a month over a sustained period of 3 months got caught on the BBP.

actual figures:

Oct-Nov 252.01GB
Sep-Oct 64.69GB
Sep-Sep 23.43GB