cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is more bandwidth going to be introduced?

N/A

hi,

i am a bb+ customer and was wondering if more bandwidth going to be introduced?

my speeds at peak time have improved (now between 500kb and 1.3mb) but these speeds are no where near what i used to get at peak times!!

is there a plan to increase speed back to what it was??

thanks
6 REPLIES
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

N/A

that just says that they have introduced new bandwidth yesterday, im wondering if any more is goig to be introduced?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

There aren't any plans to add any more capacity on top of the 310Mbps we added this week. This was added because we needed to increase the number of sessions and the extra bandwidth paid for by reducing the margin on Broadband Plus. Any further capacity will likely be introduced along with the growth of the customer base.
N/A

Dave Tomlinson, are you saying that my current BB+ speeds of 120k is acceptable?
N/A

yes the speeds are still unacceptable i am now getting 519kb, this means that it is slow even if just browsing the net. how is this acceptable for a product that is meant for fast net browsing?!!
N/A

I've just reconnected to the new gateway, but I'm still getting speeds ~91-130kbps. Dave, why is this? What do I do now? I thought things were supposed to be improving?