cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inconsistent messages from comms team

N/A

The day after the dreaded email I raised a ticket:

"have received email regards usage of my account. Would rather remain with plusnet and not be moved to the heavy usage pipe. Please advise on what I must do to avoid this."

why did I then get this response:

this cannot be avoided, you simply need to reduce your bandwidth usage to be automatically restored to the standard platform. Please note that if other notified users do similarily then you may see little difference to your
connection anyway
By: link:CSA Removed
CSC - Escalations Team

why is there no consistency to what we are being told?

[Moderator's note (by csogilvie): Please do not post Customer Support Agents names in the forum]
18 REPLIES
N/A

because they do not read your tickets, they feed everyone on the BBP the same copy/pasted crap.. after i found that out i phoned them up! still no help.
as long as your on the BBP you will get ignored and nil support, thats a fact
N/A

as long as your on the BBP you will get ignored and nil support, thats a fact

Unless I'm going blind you can hardly regard the numerous responses on this forum and AG from Ian Wild and the rest of the Comms team staff as being ignored.

IIRC they are currently working on this issue and trying to make things as workable for those affected as possible.

There have been more than enough misquotes over the last number of days.

Regards

Mark
N/A

unles your put in the position and actually try getting answers via tickets then shhhh Cheesy

as your a good boy you will be getting normal service no doubt.. all goodSmiley

i am still waiting for a answer to a question i asked on monday... yesterday i got a autoreply which was nothing to do with my problem, nor any help
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi there,

You received a response from the support centre which was correct. Cut down on your usage to get off the managed platform.

Where is the inconsistent message from the Comms Team (ie me, Josh, Dave, Ian & Stew)?
N/A

as your a good boy you will be getting normal service no doubt.. all goodSmiley
/quote]

Yip. Cheesy

EGBDF (Fast Broadband) Wink

:lol:
N/A

umm my usage on tuesady about 60mb, wednesday 70mb (thats all that was possible) could only browse (some sites), had no working email, or downloads at all..

again you obviosuly didnt read it, your just saying the same [censored] all over again.. isnt any help im afraid

you see what i mean customer support that doesnt read any of your points, they just say

"your a bad boy, reduce your usage" and give out exactly the same text too everyone regardless of different problems...

i may be a bad boy" well your a "bad isp", reduce your negativity to selected customers, stop wasting their money so you can perform experiments that obviously dont work
N/A

Yip. Cheesy
EGBDF (Fast Broadband) Wink
:lol:

typical fanboy,
Cheesy Wink
lhorwath
Grafter

your just saying the same [censored] all over again..

Hence my point of consistancy
N/A

if nobody on the BBP can download anywhere near the limit then we will all be moved back shortly.......according to whats been said in this thread.

what then?

of course, if there are other things plusnet are monitoring then this may not be the case.
N/A

It obviously lies again because they are not going to move everyone back everyones useage has drop.

No one has give an extact figure to acceptable useage.

How long peope you are moved on the BBP?

What about a refund for people who feel the product is not fit for use like my self?
lhorwath
Grafter

With all due respect, the exact questions you are asking have been answered many times over.

I point you to Ian's announcement and the FAQ.
Ommin
Grafter

I would rather you made it the door. Wink
N/A

With all due respect, the exact questions you are asking have been answered many times over.

With all due respect that the FAQ was useless IMO.

It is not clear nor specific if it were like there would not be as many threads of questions so stop moaning and answer the questions.

Thanks

p.s I point to my question - again!
jberry
Grafter

No one has give an extact figure to acceptable useage.

This has been answered on a number of occasions.
How long peope you are moved on the BBP?

This does not make sense but I assume the answer is that we are addressing individual customers on a case by case basis so we cannot publish any figures.
What about a refund for people who feel the product is not fit for use like my self?

As we have said before, the service is being provided above its designed contention so no refund can be offered.

We are happy to answer questions but please don't ask the same ones over and over worded slightly differently. If you think that there are any questions which would benifit from being in the FAQ then please ket me know and I will add them.

Regards,