cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

im off :(

N/A

Hey guys
ive been with +net for several years now, so im sad to think that they have driven me out Cry
Because of +net's restrictions i feel i have been left no other choice, i've even tried paying for a 4mg line (which i cant even get) just so i can have the extra GB's available.
Now they've introduced this other restriction i refuse to be hounded like this, so they have got what they wanted.

Im off to zen, reading thier T&C's earlier tonight, it was like reading +net's in the not too distant past, what a change, it seems all +net want are light users.
I admit i am a very heavy user but i pay extra for it !!!
now im not going to go off on one slagging +net because they have been very good over the years, support is brilliant (well the times ive had to use it) and the connection has also been very good, except from the odd time when it did seem like i was back on dial-up Wink.

anyway see ya guys

ps. Top man on here for help and support is good old John essex what a diamond geezer, Thanks for all your help John Cheesy
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Your making me blush now Shockedops:

Anyway good luck with your next ISP.
N/A

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry john.
seriosly though +net have gone too far this time, i can live with the 4pm to midnight restrictions but not 8am on...
Im paying for a service they dont want me to use :roll: whats that all about then??
They dont want heavy users thats that, theres no getting round it, shame cuz ive had good service up until now.

you take care all

Mark
Community Veteran

The 8AM is only an expedient and we are promised that it will all be back to 4pm to midnight by the end of February. Why not see if that holds true before you dash off ?
N/A

Same here, could have lived with the 4pm til midnight, but don't think it will change back, unless a lot of people leave.
Alecto
Grafter

Not wishing to appear suspicious, Plusnet fan that I am, I notice that they've changed the VMU tool to show 8am to 4pm as well as 4pm to midnight.

Seems lot of work to go to if they really are going to scrap the 8am to midnight period by the end of February and have to change it back.

Or has changing the VMU tool suddenly become very easy to do? Pn has hitherto always claimed it to be a big job.

:roll: