cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

im happy with plus net service

N/A

my service went down and was traced to fault with bt...i was very happy with the response i received from plusnet support
7 REPLIES
essenby
Grafter

So was mine - that's when the fun really starts!

Whilst I could not honestly put my hand on my heart and say I am happy with PlusNet support - I do believe they are doing the best they can given the enormous number of support calls that have been generated by the BT Max-DSL and LLU fiascos.

Sure we could all move to tother ISPs - but they all have the same problems! The words fying pan, fire and greener grass come to mind.
N/A

Its great to see someone actually post something nice - I frequent a number of different forums and the only constant is that people will complain 95% more often than they will compliment good service.

Thank you Smiley
N/A

I'm happy with the support service I've received, although I guess I'm in the majority - I haven't needed any help recently Wink

I'm not happy with the overall state of support though.
shellsong
Grafter

I'm happy with the support I've received but then I'm in the enviable position of not having needed any real support for years! Tongue I keep crossing my fingers and hoping that I won't need any and that CS has calmed down by the time I ask for my MAC :roll: Wink
N/A

As mentioned a number of times on the boards,

I am happy with the service, given what I use. I havent needed major OTT support for a while ( not since feb this year ) but on the occassions I did call I was given a straight answer.
The key to this for me has got to be having patience and being able to problem solve your own line and equipment as far back as possible.

Yes granted there are some things im not happy about, but inevitably I cant comment as I dont use these or havent come across them in a while ( email services being 1, webhosting 2 ...).

As said above, if your happy and got no problems you have no need to go to the "Support Forums" and so you dont. Hence no post ergo majority of postings = Unhappy punters and a blind rage about the service. This is not to say though there are no problems and that everything is as should be. There are a lot of improvements to be made and it all just boils down to when, how and is it a temporary measure or a permanent fix.

But thats my take on it all.
N/A

I was perfectly happy for 2 years, didn't need to raise a single ticket. How things change.
N/A

Re: im happy with plus net service

i was very happy with the response i received from plusnet support

Take one tablet three times a day.