cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i dont know whos more confused, me or plusnet!!!

N/A

i dont know whos more confused, me or plusnet!!!

i have a ticket thats been running over a wek now re getting a llu mac and over cancelation fee, seem the 4 or so advisors who have replied have quoted so far £47, then after i questioned it as id been connected over a year i was told a 20% reduction, i said fine, only to be told no you have to pay £47 by yet another advisor!!! im fumimng on this but whilst replying my connection dropped 4 - 5 times, so ive just said fine take the money you crooks. i work in a customer service roll, and this isnt right, if you quote something you have to stand by it, all my phone calls are recorded so if i say we will do it at a price or its included then the compamny has to bare it! - i want that price quoted £36.70 (even though 20% off is £37.60 lol, i think plus net need to invest this money im paying on a new calculator!!!) but i just cant be arsed for the sake of a tenner to hold up the process another week, as all the ywill do is argue the toss, im sure id win legally but plusnet know for a tenner most people would be well shot of them, so enjoy your ill gotten gains, use it to buy equipement that works and maybe train your staff or improve your systems!!