cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i change my mind about plusnet

N/A

after defending plusnet a while back i now must stand up and say i was wrong, what a bunch of useless ?><::@@P:. After moving house i requested a broadband move ( should of signed up with someone new) as i had never had a problem with plusnet. I made a call (of which i was through straight away) and the fee was taken.

A ticket was issued stating it had gone through and would be active monday 5th june. Guess what no broadband. several replies on the comment system last night, and as of yet no reply . a new ticket raised today 19552352 over 4 hrs ago and no reply. so i made a call, and surprise surprise call me synical but when you select any option on the phone that does not involve money for plusnet i.e new customer or moving home, you are held in a queue. 10 minutes the automated voice said, as did the website. but over 25 minutes late of hanging on the telephone i gave up.

im giving them two hours and if i dont receive a reply, i will visit companies house website wher you can obtain all the details of the company directors from any company and will ring and write like i never had before.

so many thanks plusnet, you have once again peed off a long time customer, and i thought wannadoo was bad, how i wish i had stayed.
4 REPLIES
N/A

I've said this before in other threads:

PlusNet's house move tool is utter crap...it's needs some serious refining.

The thing is, they don't care because they've already taken your money, and they'll happily take the next month's payment as normal, even if you don't have any service.
N/A

Expectation of service

Upon agreeing to move home, or upgrade an account, and paying the required fee you are entitled to expect the provision of that service within a "reasonable time".
It matters not that T&C may state that no service may be provided upon payment of your money - UNLESS that was ponted out to you before the contract was made.
However we are talking of a Company here - not a gang of pirates. Therefore a reasonable time could be anything from 1 day to 1 month. 1 month is not an unreasonable time; however in the non-provision of that service after a reasonable time you ARE entitled to demand your money back; if you state that your reasonable time is, say, a week and the provider agrees to that, then that becomes the benchmark.
Your expectation of service provision should be guided by the provider of the service and you informed of that. In terms of CS, then I would expect a reasonable company to inform me within a reasonable time that there were problems being encountered in the provision of the services contracted for. Now, if that communication does not happen you have grounds to sue the service supplier in the County Court.
N/A

you do realise that ALL pn do is submit 2 orders to bt the rest is then in bt's hands.

If your house move takes longer than it should (one week if you have a new number or 2-3 weeks if you're keeping the same number) then plusnet will refund you for the downtime when your move is complete, all you have to do is ask when it's done and they should move your invoice date.

In your original rant you never actually say how long the house move is taking and the circumstances?
N/A

the house move was completed quite quickly and the request was made on sat 27th. i thought the process would take at least 14 days but the cs agent stated quite proudly that it would only take 5 to 7 days. If they had said 14 days then i wouldnt of had to call them. And yes i do understand its Bt who do all the work, but ultimately i am a customer of Plusnet not BT plusnet are the customer of BT so my grivance whould be heard by Plusnet and for them to resolve. If BT is at fault then its for plusnet to chase and report, the main rant (and i was not in a good mood but not so bad now lol) was that the people i defended in previous threads the csc agents, were too slow and it appeared like they were not interested, but this is being dealt with now so hopefully all is good.