cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long is your ticket response time?

N/A

Just wondering how long other people have been waiting for their problem tickets to be resolved?

I have now been waiting for a line test for 9 days since it was passed to "the correct department". Anyone else experiencing such slick service?

Not quite sure what to do now really - i have phoned a few time to try and speed things up - but to no avail. Any ideas?
4 REPLIES
N/A

Hi,

You only have a couple of months more to wait before you reach the record for an unanswered contact us support ticket. Its a sick joke!! I dont know why they pretend to offer support any more?

Ivan
JonathanW
Grafter

Unfortunately, at the moment we are suffering from a bit of a backlog of faults, so these are taking longer than we would like to get tested and then raised to the wholesale provider if it turns out to be a fault at their side.

I'm going to have a word with one of the guys doing faults at the moment to see how far down the pile you are, and then if there's any way of getting you moved up, as its likely the people above you have already had tests carried out but further information was needed from them.
N/A

thank you very much for your response Jon. As i said to Mark last week it does make a huge difference to recieve any kind of feedback - even if it's just "sorry we are busy".

In this case what feels frustrating is that it feels like my issue will in the end be sent to BT. Of course when BT get it i will be in their queueing system.

I realise that this is the neccessary order and procedure for such things, however it is extremely dificult to just sit and wait, knowing that all you are doing is waiting to join another queue!

I am really grateful for your attention and hope that your intervention will speed things up. Actually i shall do more than hope - i think i shall start praying Smiley
N/A

Thank you Jon for helping ( i assume it was your intervention)

since you said you would look into it , i have had a response and the problem has been esculated to BT.