cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you raise a ticket?

jmd
Grafter

Have again navigated round FAQs, Help Assistant to find that I cannot raise a "ticket"! well, could not find the right page anyhow
Checked broadband usage for month and notice that today I appear to have used 221.94kb. But the computer has been inactive most of day and so I have not been using internet!
So why high usage?
2 REPLIES
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 36

Although your computer might not have been using the connection your router will have been, just low level keep-alive traffic ("I am still here"). 221.94kb is a trivial amount compared with the 10s of Mb in active usage.

As far as raising a ticket is concerned, if this usage was what you wanted to ask about, click Help & Support, then Help Assistant, then click "More" under the My Broadband Connection heading. One of the topics presented is "I have a Query about My Broadband Usage". Clicking that provides the ticket entry box.

If using this type of approach (through Help Assistant) doesn't provide a suitable topic the fall back is to click the red "get in touch" text presented top-right of these topic-list pages.
David
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

As regulus says, 221kb is a very small amount of usage and could easily be attributed to background traffic on the connection.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team