cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I contact Plusnet by Email?

N/A

This is an internet service yet I am unable to contact Plusnet with an email. "Support" which send me daft emails about 10gig limits which I have never agreed to or been notified about dont moniter the address from which the email is sent. that leaves me a premium phone call or letter. So I ask what is the bloody point of having emails. I am being robbed blind by Plusnet on my monthly subsription by some £10 a month because on the download scheme I am only getting a £14-99 servicenot £24-99 worth. I will not be robbed further by resorting to making a phone call at these rates!!!!

WHERE HAS THE EMAIL CUSTOMER SURVICE CONTACTS GONE PLUSNET THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!

A disgruntled customer whose being robbed blind!!!!!!!!

steampumpman
13 REPLIES
jagger
Grafter

In your case,as you are unhappy with Plusnet's service,you should use the help and support section and raise the question in there.

It used to be called contact us.To my knowledge Plusnet have never had an email address as such.
N/A

They quite wisely don't do support by email.

Emails are not trackable, permament or accountable the ticket/question system is.

Use the support centre in the "help and support" section of the website

You can call plusnet on an 0845 number which is lo-call rate not premium
N/A

Well thats funny because I have been able to email them in the past without problems!!!!!!!

I am just getting so frustrated at being robbed!!!!!!!!!!

steampumpman
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

I don't recall them offering email support during any of the time I've been with PlusNet. Individuals do have PlusNet email addresses, but the official 'electronic' form of communication has always been the ticket system, which has many advantages over email.

Just go to the Help & Support pages.

Regards, Neil
N/A

The facts are I am expected to make a bloody phone call to get my account sorted when I am paying £24-99 for a £14-99 service, the rules keep changing yet I pay!!!!
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

I don't understand what the problem is in using the ticket system, if you don't want to telephone? It's surely on a par with sending an email?

If it helps, here's a direct link to the ticket page:

http://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html

Hope it helps.

Regards, Neil
N/A

Yes the help and support system is very easy to use.

However, saying it is only an 0845 number is not exactly great. If you have a tech support call that puts you on hold for say 50 mins then it could cost you £2!

I am not berating it, do not justify it as cheap. I would personally never use it anyway, I use the ticketing system as suggested.
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

I am not berating it, do not justify it as cheap. I would personally never use it anyway, I use the ticketing system as suggested.

I don't think he said it was cheap - just that it is a BT lo-rate, which it is, as it counts as a local call wherever you call from.

I do, however, agree that for some it is still an 'expensive' option. My reference point for the UK is free, since I pay for an all-calls included package ;-) which doesn't include non-geographic calls :-(

This is why, when PlusNet asked for suggestions about changes to support calls, I said they should give a geographic alternative that customers on such pakages could call. There was no response to the suggestion.

Regards, Neil
N/A

plusnet will not give a non-geographic contact number as the profit from local rate numbers.

It is 6 of one, half a dozen of another.

They will also state that a cheap number would mean increasing the rate for broadband I suggest.
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

plusnet will not give a non-geographic contact number as the profit from local rate numbers.

It is 6 of one, half a dozen of another.

They will also state that a cheap number would mean increasing the rate for broadband I suggest.

I operate a couple of 0845 numbers, and it is not normal for the recipient of the 0845 number to get any revenue - that is 0870 etc. In fact I know of no one that offers revenue generating 0845 numbers, but would be interested to know about one if you can point me in the right direction ;-)

Most people who take 0845 numbers do it for the indirect benefits. This is why I fail to understand why PlusNet couldn't offer a geographic alternative - 0845 numbers just redirect to a geographic number, which is one of the huge benefits.

Regards, Neil
N/A

mmm What i find suprising is that no one from PN can be bother to post anything that I have seen on the changes and this 10gig limit that has my blood boiling!!!!!!!!!!!
N/A

Yes but no matter about the logistics.

There are NO call plans that include 0845 numbers as free except some archaic mobile phone call plans!

If they do not profit, why don't they use an area code number then?
N/A

On the topic of telephone calls to Plusnet I dont have hours to wait for the reply while I listern to music at my expense!!!!! I am not happy so much so that I have spent the last hour reviewing other isps