Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

house move.... sort of..

ipanda
Grafter

house move.... sort of..

hi

my uncle was with pn for quite a while, broadband plus, and moved house but he couldn't move straight into his new house so couldn't move the pn connection, so he had to cancel his contract. he is now in his new place and would like to come back to pn. it would be a 'new' contract coz there is no bb in this house. now, does anyone think that if he got in touch with pn and gave his old user name they would look favourably on him and put him back on bb+ because that product is now not available?

it would be nice of them though, wouldn't it? eh? eh? :lol:
3 REPLIES
spinecho
Grafter

house move.... sort of..

Hello

It's unlikely that the old product would be available in these circumstances. However the broadband your way option 2 I believe is the same price at £14.99 and should be checked out.

Link here for info on the old and new packages.

I would think the old username should be still available as I think the account would still be there. It would just be there as a PAYG dial up. Maybe some from Plusnet could clarify that.

Francis.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

house move.... sort of..

Hi,

I don't think that it would be a problem, your uncle may have to call the support team if his account's been cancelled to have it reactivated. As Francis suggests he may instead want to look at BBYW Option 2 which is the same price as Broadband Plus.
ipanda
Grafter

house move.... sort of..

ok, my uncle has now signed up with pn but the chap on the other end said it would be "easier" to start a new contract, so he is now going on the option 1 deal. so, instead of keeping his old user name, he now has a new one and has to inform all of his contacts, (friends, bank etc). didn't quite work out the way we hoped, eh?

thanks anyway.