cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi all about the llu's

N/A

hi all about the llu's

i aint been around much [decided to stick with plus, long story Sad ] are the tiscalli llu's better or worse than max dsl ?]have seen lots of posts regarding poor uploads etc from max but aint seen any from the guys/gals with tiscalli [has it been so smooth they havent noticed it nor have they just lived with it ?]i ask because i got the email about u may be moved to a llu when its enabled but 3 months later im still on 2 meg and no sign of this mythical 8 meg thats going around [although my neighbour has [u'll know him the guy thats smiling even when wet and the i can download beter than u stare ]and he's even talking about 16 meg cause bulldog have enabled our exchange before bt/tiscalli get their fingers out and provide a service that everyone pays for but only some people get any answers would be helpful
2 REPLIES
passer
Grafter

hi all about the llu's

Hmmm - interesting. Two days and no response.

Which seems to tie in with LLU not being a significant cause of problems. This has been surmised before, by others as well as me.

I notice that Mand was around earlier - if she or any of the other comms staff are on the boards this afternoon, are there any figures about how many users have been transferred to LLU? I appreciate that this might be company-private information, but just a rough indication would be interesting, as there's very little sign of them in the support forums, which has to be good news, hasn't it?
N/A

hi all about the llu's

im on llu and have had no issues
synced up at 7.4 meg anf 644k up
not bad when my line length is nearly 5k