cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help cant see the

N/A

help cant see the

hi all any help appreciated. went to discussion forum as per and clicked on the view post since last visit and apparently there aint any [very strange i thought :shock: ]so i then went to individual forum eg community support and theres loads since i was last here and no announcement yet [it is tuesday ]have tried refresh loged out logged in again still no new posts [my search dont match any criteria apparently ]so do i need to go to each group individually to read the posts or is it another broken piece in the plusnet puzzle?
ps got my plusnet email regarding their network problem makes a change to be informed about problems rather than coming here to find out why something aint working
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

help cant see the

A local cookie stores when you last accesses the forum and it uses that date to determin what threads to show when clicking viw posts since last visit.

However, the cookie can get reset or in some cases deleted so phpBB does not know when you last visited so show no threads. Also when you login to the portal and visit the forum main page but don;t view any posts, this resets the date on the cookie as well.

If you have a cookie manager it may be deleting the cookies as well.
N/A

help cant see the

And sometimes the forums just get confused Smiley On a number of occasions I've had posts that are stuck on 'unread' when I've read them or even been the last person to post in them. Clearing everything by marking them all as read has helped.
N/A

thanks

working now thanks anyway chaps