cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have all plusnet staff fallen asleep

N/A

Is anyone answering tickets ?. How do I request a MAC code. Fed up with absolutely no customer service from PlusNet
8 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi,

*yawn* *wakes up* *stretch*

If you are looking to request a MAC Code, you would need to go to http://help.plus.net and request a MAC Code.

Is there anything in specific that you are querying?
N/A

ticket 20702049

yes james - ticket 20702049 . totally disgusted with your lack of service and action
N/A

why am i still stuck on a 2000 kbps profile. You said this would be sorted by yesterday. Don't blame BT - speedtest results attached

Test1 comprises of Best Effort Test:
IP profile for your line is - 4500 kbps
DSL connection rate: 448 kbps(UP-STREAM) 5536 kbps(DOWN-STREAM)
Actual IP throughput achieved during the test was - 1976 kbps
N/A

Anyone else having these problems ?
thorley37
Grafter

im wondering if all is not right, i was regrading on 23rd october, regularly log on at 3.8mbps this is my test results from tonight

lTest1 comprises of Best Effort Test:
IP profile for your line is - 3000 kbps
DSL connection rate: 448 kbps(UP-STREAM) 3840 kbps(DOWN-STREAM)
Actual IP throughput achieved during the test was - 1962 kbps
N/A

Anyone else having these problems ?

Ermmm, I'm still stuck on 160kbps :x Have been for 1 MONTH, how many ticket responses have I gotten? 15. So I got my LLU MAC, and I'm migrating. And I'm sooo happy that I am.
Just get away from PN asap.
N/A

N/A

Re: have all plusnet staff fallen asleep

Is anyone answering tickets ?. How do I request a MAC code. Fed up with absolutely no customer service from PlusNet

Yeah, I wrote a new ticket to request my MAC, they replied within 10 mins, I then replied again straight away, waited 2 days before getting fed up of waiting.

I have now twice created a new ticket prompting them to answer my previously created ticket. I think that they only respond to new tickets, they are good aren't they?

Finally got my MAC code, paid by 47 quid deferred home move charge and good riddance to trash....off to Demon - they actually allow you to use the broadband capability, don't throttle and guess what.....the email works!