cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

happiest customer ever

N/A

happiest customer ever

Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
hi im dave ex screaming net localtel worldonline wanadoo pipex and years later oops i forgot nutshell pipex were good but because i dont download a lot iwas recommended plusnet im on 2 mg its fast its never let me down and ive put at least five people on it and as well theres all the forums and goodies you dont get on pipex well done plusnet keep it up
dave neil happy customer
6 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

happiest customer ever

Hi there,

Nice to here that your satisfied with the service. Always pleasant to be on the receiving end of a bit of positive feedback.

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

happiest customer ever

I think ISP's should rate themselves on customer satisfaction, rather than ISPA awards. Shocked

Awards are all well and great, but it really is the consumer who determines how they feel about a company which provides them with said product/service... in this case PN Smiley

Craigster
N/A

happiest customer ever

True Craig, but the trouble is people are more likely to complain than compliment, so hard to get true picture. Have you ever been back to a shop to complain? I have. Have you ever been back to a shop to compliment? I havn't.
N/A

happiest customer ever

Towill

My sentiments exactly, I try my best to make sure I compliment, my drive down to Swansea university, I got lost on the way back, found a Lollipop lady in Port Talbot, who not only gave me directions, but a small AA atlas to boot, so when I got back, I emailed Port Talbot borough council, to make sure she got a pat on the back, the email took less than one minute to write. It doesnt hurt, it makes you feel good, and hopefully will put a smile on that Lady's face too!
Alecto
Grafter

happiest customer ever

Well done robynfali.
I also make a point of always emailing a thankyou when someone has done something good for me, and it's amazing the response you get. Hardly anybody bothers to do it, but as you say it takes only a minute or two and it usually makes somebody's day.

Mind you, the council will probably discipline your lollipop lady for going beyond her authority in helping you!!!! :lol:
N/A

happiest customer ever

yeah, probably mate, never thought of that...."your supposed to get children across the road" and THATS IT!! dont be nice to people!! :lol: