Did you mean: 

ha ha, PlusNet WORKING HARD ha ha ha

N/A

:lol: :lol: Take a look at the Plusnet Offici Web Cams :lol: :lol:

http://portal.plus.net/webcams/

What it says on the cam selection page:

Open and Honest - The Insider's View of PlusNet

At PlusNet, the focus is always on providing the highest quality Internet experience with unrivalled Customer Service. Now it's the time for the focus to be on us for a change!
As an ISP with a long held reputation for openness and honesty – we are giving you live and uncensored access to our office webcams. See just how hard we are working, every day and night, to make your Internet service the best there is.
17 REPLIES
N/A

I like the boxout on that page... "Broadband is the best way to view these webcams. It's up to 40 times faster than standard dialup. Get the most out of the Internet!"

Could have fooled me!

And how about Application Development 1. There's a slogan on the wall but all you can see is, "It's all about". What do you think the rest of it is?

My best guess is "It's all about the money!"
N/A

your probably right :lol:
N/A

my guess would be "the pentiums" because all geeks are also Weird 'Al' Yankovic fans Cheesy
N/A

Not many there tonight, dont yous lot have nightshifts?
Community Veteran

The slogan in question actually says "It's all about Delivery".
N/A

Another thread that appears to have been contrived to "take some shots" at Plusnet, but not particularly constructive in my opinion. :roll:
rammie1976
Grafter

gp do you have shares in +net then?

I was interested to see the webcam links thanks.
N/A

Another thread that appears to have been contrived to "take some shots" at Plusnet, but not particularly constructive in my opinion. :roll:

Actually I think this thread is quite light hearted, maybe its name appears to be critical and derogatory but the actual content made me chuckle as opposed to think "Oh no not again!"
N/A

Why should I need shares to express an opinion in support of Plusnet, archaeolith? :?

Should we assume that anybody who makes a negative comment about them has shares in one of their competitors? :?

The answer to your question, incidentally, is no, I don't have shares in Plusnet.
N/A

...maybe its name appears to be critical and derogatory ...."

Hence my observation, that it appeared to have been contrived to "take some shots" at Plusnet. Smiley
N/A

The slogan in question actually says "It's all about Delivery".

Webcam in the mail department?
:lol:
Discostoo
Grafter

havent actually been able to see that yet, my 2MB connection keeps timing out. Tongue
N/A

Slightly OT but when you close FFox after viewing the webcams does the stream keep coming through on your connection? Might of been a glitch, but I couldn't understand why my connection was maxxed out when I wasn't downloading anything, and then I realised the stream was still open in task manager Smiley
Community Veteran

Yip, it's a bug in FF and is currently being disscussed in another thread.