cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

>>>>> DABS.COM <<<<< Hellish W

N/A

>>>>> DABS.COM <<<<< Hellish W

Hello there!!

I used to work for "Dabs Direct" back in the days when it was based in small premises in Prestwich, Manchester - until it grew bigger and went "Dabs.Com" in Westourton, Bolton. To their credit they pride themselves on being the "biggest 'E'tailer of computer products in Europe".

Have you tried ringing them though? I was on hold for well over 40 minutes on four seperate occasions. Has anybody else had a similar experience?
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: >>>>> DABS.COM <<<<< Helli

I've always been really impressed with them. Good prices and rapid delivery. I'll keep that in mind if I ever have to phone them. You should give them a good telling!

> Hello there!!
>
> I used to work for "Dabs Direct" back in the days when it was based in small premises in Prestwich, Manchester - until it grew bigger and went "Dabs.Com" in Westourton, Bolton. To their credit they pride themselves on being the "biggest 'E'tailer of computer products in Europe".
>
> Have you tried ringing them though? I was on hold for well over 40 minutes on four seperate occasions. Has anybody else had a similar experience?

N/A

Yup, recently they decided to try push customers into contacting them through their website and since then contacting customer services via phone has been a nightmare Ive been on hold for over an hour and a half before now, but in their defence they do tend to respond to emails within an hour or two... usually...
N/A

Not my experience! I sent them an email on a Thursday asking them if they had the items I wanted in stock for Saturday delivery. Well, I didnt get a responce until the following Wednesday!!

Ive found their email support to be very poor at best Sad

> Yup, recently they decided to try push customers into contacting them through their website and since then contacting customer services via phone has been a nightmare Ive been on hold for over an hour and a half before now, but in their defence they do tend to respond to emails within an hour or two... usually...

N/A

Ouch! Sad

[cynical] Heh, you should have tried calling their sales line (if its still there) am sure theres hardly any waiting time on that. Get them customers in as quick as possible and screw the tech support. Isnt that what your supposed to do if your an internet company?? Smiley [/cynical]
N/A

> Ouch! Sad
>
> [cynical] Heh, you should have tried calling their sales line (if its still there) am sure theres hardly any waiting time on that. Get them customers in as quick as possible and screw the tech support. Isnt that what your supposed to do if your an internet company?? Smiley [/cynical]
Present 'company' excepted ... Wink
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

heh, of course Smiley