cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting worse

N/A

getting worse

This for a company that Uswitch gave 92%.. maybe they should try again. Hmmm maybe I will look them up and see if I can get them to review your site again.

So what you are saying is that the support team ranges from 1 to 10 people.... Thats a very poor ratio for 250,000 members dont you think?
9 REPLIES
N/A

getting worse

where did you get that information from?

There are more than ten people working int he csc during the day and several overnight.
sisgroup
Grafter

getting worse

WOW where did that come from there might be 10 or less at night but during peek time witch is in the day they are a heck of a lot more in this can be seen by visiting

Here: http://www.sharkyinternetuk.plus.com/pn_webcams.htm

Wink
chrisco
Grafter

getting worse

Ha, I think it's the same 10 people moving around from one web cam to another, much the same as those very wide photos when if your'e quick enough it's possible to appear in the same pic twice!! Tongue Wink
N/A

getting worse

..and they do a quick clothes change out of camera shot. Wink
chrisco
Grafter

getting worse

- or it's all done with mirrors................. :roll:
JonathanW
Grafter

getting worse

Oh dear, you've discovered our secret. There's actually only five people who work for PlusNet, we just have multiple personalities for use when it comes to answering the phones or making announcements to the wider PlusNet world.

Those webcams aren't actually real, its just a computer simulation, that's why they're small and a little hard to see at times.

Cheesy

Or, maybe not really. There are varying staff levels in the CSC, ranging from just a handful of agents on over night, through to a few dozen staff on during the change over period of 2pm - 4pm.
sisgroup
Grafter

getting worse

hehe yer thats good lol i have to say if you sit looking at the cams long enough you do see the same person twise in 2 diffent cams lol. More soo @ off-peek times lol

Expesily when the cleaners come in and start hovering :lol:
N/A

getting worse

Oh dear, you've discovered our secret. There's actually only five people who work for PlusNet, we just have multiple personalities for use when it comes to answering the phones or making announcements to the wider PlusNet world.

Those webcams aren't actually real, its just a computer simulation, that's why they're small and a little hard to see at times.

Cheesy

Or, maybe not really. There are varying staff levels in the CSC, ranging from just a handful of agents on over night, through to a few dozen staff on during the change over period of 2pm - 4pm.

Maybe a room of many mrrors :roll:
sisgroup
Grafter

getting worse

Now now lol :lol: it does contain a few knolegeable people Wink