Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

game issue

N/A

game issue

was playing BF2 tonight and got disconnected
it has been very sluggish last few days again
would normally have put the disconnection down to a gaming server issue
however tonight I was on with 2 neighbours . 2 of us on plusnet and the third with another provider.
the 2 on plusnet disconnected and the other was fine with no slugishness either

ideas please cause i thought these gaming issues were resolved, but its going from bad to worse and I am ready to jump ship
9 REPLIES
N/A

game issue

I was playing earlier with no issues. There was 1 spike in lag but i think that was caused by another player.

Might wanna try reconnecting to anotehr gateway, Could be that 1 of them is more contended than another thus casuing problems. Just an idea.
N/A

game issue

thanks for advice tried that several times today and yesterday,
shouldnt have to though and fed up connecting reconnecting and disconnecting

and no matter how contended should not suffer disconnections
N/A

game issue

I know how u feel Sad

I think there still working with some people to get some other issues related to gaming resolved atm. With any luck this should help, but it really is getting annoying now with the occasional blips that keep appearing
N/A

game issue

yep dont know what else to say really , seems like the best course of action is to keep trying new isp's until things improve, because we really dont know whats going on , and plus net happens to be one of the more open isp's, even if they cant make up their mind which side of bed to get out of every day. :roll:
N/A

game issue

Do you get the same problem as me when playing BF2?

I can play usually for about an hour with no problems, then after one disconnection it disconnects me about every 4 or 5 mins.

Getting very annoying, I feel I've wasted £30 on a game and headset.
N/A

game issue

I've had the connect/disconnect (DSL Sync failure) problem occurring since november last year - a lot more frequent this last month though culminating in an entire week of no internet connection whatsoever.
I've finally had enough of it and am just going to go back to BT.
Screw PN.
N/A

game issue

nope, I cant same my problem is the same as your's
that sounds much worse than mine
sorry to hear it
N/A

game issue

just happened again 2 plusnet users disconnected, other use still connected,
guess where I am going?
N/A

game issue