cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free upgrades

N/A

free upgrades

how come other isp give existing customers free upgrades & f9 does not .i am looking for better value in yhe new year
7 REPLIES
N/A

free upgrades

Hi,

To give you a completely fair & balanced picture on this, I have seen F9 PlusNet do free upgrades such as those done by the BT bulk (mass) upgrades. I also beleive that some downgrades have been done free on occations but I understand the general jist of your point though.

**I know I paid for my upgrade from 512K ADSL self install home to the F9 Premier 2MB service but hand on heart I can honestly say its been the best £14.99 I ever spent.

Ivan
JonathanW
Grafter

free upgrades

Hi,

We did submit the bulk regrade earlier this year, and this has now been completed. As such, if your line wasn't upgraded, I'd suggest raising a ticket on your account so that we can check on why it wasn't upgraded.
Pendragon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

free upgrades

Hi,
sorry if I hijacked this thread but I noticed the following:-

We did submit the bulk regrade earlier this year, and this has now been completed.

And you also say:-
I'd suggest raising a ticket on your account so that we can check on why it wasn't upgraded.

Well mine was not upgraded.
I do live a long way from the local exchange and know I am border for even 1 meg, so should I also raise a ticket and if so which option should I choose from the first page?

Thanks, Colin.
JonathanW
Grafter

free upgrades

Well, if you know of a reason why you wouldn't have been upgraded, such as being on the limits for 1mb, then you can still raise a ticket it you want to. Though it is most likely going to come back saying that you are unable to get a higher speed on your current line.

As for which option, putting it through as a change of account should do the trick.
N/A

free upgrades

Mine came back saying I couldn't have a faster speed. I then opted to pay for a manual upgrade which worked, then got a refund about 2 months later.

Regards

Mark
N/A

free upgrades

14.99 for 2mg i wish
N/A

free upgrades

Hi,

[snipped] As such, if your line wasn't upgraded, I'd suggest raising a ticket on your account so that we can check on why it wasn't upgraded.

I hope feedback re this is more informative than in the past.

I requested a line upgrade to be done manually last year and the only feedback I received was, "A regrade of this customer's line has not been possible," which I knew by the time I read the return ticket anyway!

It would be nice to know if a solution will be possible. Or do BT not inform PlusNet of why upgrades fail?

Fred