cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free upgrade to 2M - what a dissapointment !

N/A

Hi all,

was promised a free upgrade if testing went well.

It seems like it did, and the I got an email say, restart route and off you go !

This word for a day or so, now I'm at 0.3M ish ! and not a lot of help from teh support team, just asking, me to check for viruse etc etc.... Come on lads, I run a network of 400 PC at work and 8 at home.... my end it fine !

What are you doing HuhHuh?
8 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The questions are part of a set of structured questions that come from BT Wholesale (there's different questions depending on the problem), with the answers the support team can do some remote testing to try and identify the cause and from there raise it to BT.
N/A

Re: free upgrade to 2M - what a dissapointment !

Hi all,

was promised a free upgrade if testing went well.

It seems like it did, and the I got an email say, restart route and off you go !

This word for a day or so, now I'm at 0.3M ish ! and not a lot of help from teh support team, just asking, me to check for viruse etc etc.... Come on lads, I run a network of 400 PC at work and 8 at home.... my end it fine !

What are you doing HuhHuh?

With spelling like that I seriously doubt you could run to the end of the playground let alone run a network.
N/A

well I have tested all the questions I can.

But have been on the BT exchange web site and it lists a problem - some slow connections... but that could be a responce to my complaint ! so not a lot of help really.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Ah yes, if you look at

http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges

looks like BT are aware and have a fix date of 5th December.
N/A

Re: free upgrade to 2M - what a dissapointment !

With spelling like that I seriously doubt you could run to the end of the playground let alone run a network.

Very constructive comment !
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Probably should be in the suggestions forum but why can't we have a spell checker :lol:
vic_newey
Grafter

Probably should be in the suggestions forum but why can't we have a spell checker :lol:

a very distructive cement
Wheelie
Grafter

You can if you are using IE or IE based browser get this ieSpell or if your using Firefox get this SpellBound Wink

Oops sorry never meant to hijack the thread Sad