cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free upgrade question

tonka
Grafter

free upgrade question

hi guys,just a another question about the free upgrade i have looked at all exchange checkers and mine says april but have not heard nothing yet does this mean bt are dragging there feet or i will not be getting one.
my exchange details are mrwin,wkk_dsl_102.
thanks in advance.
27 REPLIES
N/A

free upgrade question

Hi, my exchange was done in May and I have been upgraded to 2mbps today
PN sent me a mail last Friday letting me know.
But on doing speed tests it's only showing 947down and 262 up after restarting my router.
Community Veteran

free upgrade question

BT dragging feet!

@sleeco ring CS and tell them that you are syncing at the higher speed and ask them to lift the throttle you will then need to restart you router but will get faster speeds.
C100
Grafter

free upgrade question

Yep Im another one that is listed as April and still waiting.
Maybe BT should apply for a rail franchise - they would be perfect at that.
Julie
Grafter

free upgrade question

Do they even know what a railway is?? :roll:

I don't think they even know what month/year it is...April 05 on their pdf should have said April sometime when we feel like it
My exchange due April 05 was completely missed altogether... what a joke
holdtight
Grafter

free upgrade question

Yep i can relate to that too, April for me as well and still nothing but what really gets me is i refered my girlfriend to plusnet she lives next door to me is on the same exchange and the same DSLAM
i went and installed her modem for her and of course its synched at 2MB while im still waiting for my upgrade

i dont blame +net as its BT were waiting for but im sure plus could give them a swift verbal or otherwise kick up the jacksy to get things moving
N/A

free upgrade question

guys..id go all check ya dslam again in the +net checker....me and another post i have seen has checked today, and theres new information ...bad news to , i was penned in for june, its now saying july/august...not good at all, pretty crap tbh.....dont see why i should be paying same price now for a differant product....
holdtight
Grafter

free upgrade question

Thats bad news for you mate Cry ive just checked mine and it still says work will commence in April
as we are now quickly approaching July it doesnt bode well for any of us Evil
N/A

free upgrade question

Mine still says trial - though I have noticed a couple more DSLAMs have appeared on the list for August which probably means mine will be done anytime between now and August Sad

Is there anychance that PN could get a proper answer from BT about the trial exchangesHuh
N/A

free upgrade question

I was down for april, I have still not been done, and the exchange checker now says that I will be done this month.
holdtight
Grafter

free upgrade question

Is there anychance that PN could get a proper answer from BT about the trial exchangesHuh

Agreed i think its about time we had some more info and plusnet found out why BT are dragging there feet so much, well apart from the money there making of course
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

free upgrade question

Hi there,

We have pushed to get the latest schedule due to the frequency of delays that we were seeing. Ultimately the scheduling of these orders is down to BT and they are unable to provide us with any more information other than what we already have.

The schedule was always subject to change and is to be considered as a rough guide only as I have mentioned in another post here today.

It may not be relevant but has anybody here only recently migrated in (last few months), because that may have an effect on when your line has it's free regrade?

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

free upgrade question

Hi, where can i find the phone # for customer support, thanks
Julie
Grafter

free upgrade question

Bob thanks for the reply

I have been here for 3 years and was told several weeks ago by a nice guy at cs that Bt had missed my exchange and the one next to it completely

However new info suggests that other dslams on my exchange will now be done in August and mine still says April ?Huh
Community Veteran

free upgrade question

My exchange still down for april :-( and I still haven't been done right now am surifng at 56k (o.k. am not at home using a dial up connection elswhere).