cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forums posting reply email notifications

Community Veteran

I have posted a few times in the forums in the last few days and have not recieved any e-mails advising that further posts have been made after mine in the threads where I have posted.

has anyone else noticed this lack of emails.

A
5 REPLIES
N/A

forum replies

Yes I have not had any from these forums for about 3 years !!!!

I have had it happen with other forums occasionally too - though quite a small minority
loony
Grafter

yes same problem here, ive tired various settings and have never received email notification from these forums.
DrSeeAll
Grafter

Same here. Never from this forum and also on others too. Sad
Community Veteran

You'll need to get in touch with one of the moderating administrators on here to get the issue sorted. The problem is that PN have implemented the forum software such that it uses the e-mail address you used when signing up to PN, as your notification address. Unfortunately, the notification address can't be edited by the user, however any of the moderators with administrator privileges (johnessex, fa55dsl, csogilvie or tomspcs) can change the e-mail address on your forum account, if you PM them and tell them which address you want to use.
Community Veteran

some of the notifications for this thread have come through, but some for others have not. My registered e-mail address is unchanged.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

A