cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fax 2 mail, i cant get it?

N/A

Hi there, I have just refered my mum and set up her account for force 9 and have noticed that she has got a fax 2 mail extra? I looked and it said that only some email accounts will be able to get this, I pay more a month than my mum and joined earlier (few months) why has she got it and I dont have it? please advise, it would be a great service for me to use. Many thanks in advance, Lou Cheesy
6 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Hi there

Unfortunately Fax-2-Email isn't available on the product you are on, however as a one-off if you switch to one of the BBYW products I should be able to get this added for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Hi Chris,
Many thanks for the info, can you tell me how to switch, I thought I was already on the Option 2? would that mean I would also get a free router? Smiley
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

To change to the Option 2 product you need to visit this link. You can request the router to be sent out and this will be free as long as you remain a customer for 12 months after receiving it. You'll need to agree to a £5.99 delivery charge for it.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Cool thank you, Im sure we will be customers for 12 months as we have found no faults or problems with your service, many thanks.
Lou
N/A

ahhh, just thought, are there any disadvantages for changing?
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

You can see the features on the BBYW products here and the Broadband Plus features are here

You can compare the speeds expected between the products here.

One thing to note is that your current product has peak hours of 4pm - Midnight with a peak-time allowance of 4GB, and BBYW Option 2 has peak hours of 8am - Midnight but with a peak allowance of 8GB
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team