cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

faulty equipment return?

N/A

faulty equipment return?

Hi guys,
After a week of problems with my phone line the problem has been found to be a faulty microfilter that came with my voyager modem.
How do I return it for a replacement?
Thanks
8 REPLIES
N/A

faulty equipment return?

Whilst the wait time may be high, a phone call to support might be the quickest option. Give them a ring on 0845 1400200.

Failing that raise a ticket through contact Us.
___oDiN__
Grafter

faulty equipment return?

if i were you id just buy a replacement

most computer shops sell em , my local one charges 2.50 each
Community Veteran

faulty equipment return?

Agreed.
It will cost you more in time and postage than it would to just go out and buy a new one Smiley
Alecto
Grafter

faulty equipment return?

I'd go one better than that and suggest you buy some higher quality filters.
These XF-1e filters for example, are not expensive, and should ensure that you have none of the problems that may be associated with the lower quality filters supplied by Plusnet.
Community Veteran

faulty equipment return?

I will second Geoff, cheap filters are not worth the money, as you have found out.

If it costs less than a fiver and plugs direct into the phone socket (not on a flying lead), avoid.

Chilly
holdtight
Grafter

faulty equipment return?

Yep also agree the ones that plusnet supply with there modems / routers are best avoided as being functional but not ideal by a long way

There are several decent variants and Geoffs suggestion would suit you just fine
N/A

faulty equipment return?

Thanks guys,
just thought that plus net should replace them but you are right - no point getting another rubbish one - I'll get a good one this weekend.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

faulty equipment return?

Hi,

You can always raise a ticket via Contact Us and we can arrange the replacement for you. Even if you decide to buy them from elsewhere it's always useful to have a spare.