cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fault timed out with BT

N/A

fault timed out with BT

fault timed out because CS sat on their xxxx and never checked ticket 19866419.
a request for me to recheck my line was done friday of last week and the info added to the ticket online also last friday.
nobody at CS bothered to check and now fault has timed out and whole process has to restart - 2 bloody weeks lost and still no broadband. i am going to tell all my referrals(under username "ardglass") to move from plusnet.
have been patient long enough
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

fault timed out with BT

Hi,

One of my colleagues has re-raised this to BT for you today, we're currently waiting for an update from them. It can take up to 48-72 hours.
aussiegtc
Grafter

fault timed out with BT

Or even longer... Sad my fault has been with BT over 7 days now...

Hey - I suppose at least my connection is working, albeit slower and slower every day...

I'm thinking BT have quite a number of faults they're following up...
N/A

fault timed out with BT

I know how you feel - I have had a fault since joining PlusNet in May and have had to have the same fault logged with BT via PlusNet on sevral occasions now as CS take to long to look at the updates I have made in the ticket.

CS did once tell me that if BT heard nothing for 5 days they would close their call down - damn frustrating when its not you holding things up!!!!!!!

What is it we are paying PlusNet forHuh I would have thought that part of the service is to provide support - perhaps I should only be paying 50% to PlusNet until my issue is resolved......

If I treated my customers like this I would be out of work, the support side of things is just very very poor.

Sorry for the rant but feel a little better now

Smiley
aussiegtc
Grafter

fault timed out with BT

Hey - sometimes ranting on forums is all we have...

I am STILL waiting for PN and BT to get their act together and test my line... or at the very least move me back to the 2MB/s IPStream product that worked so well before they upgraded me "without even telling me"....

I am very frustrated - no luck with BT (the only orders they have are for IPStream on the line, however I'm definitely running MaxDSL - so go figure how they installed it without knowing!) and nothing but a stony wall of silence from PlusNet...

Meanwhile, I continue to pay £21.99 a month for less than 400kbps on average transfer rate...

This really is getting beyond a joke now - you can't call them, no-one reads your tickets, no-one responds to them (well, I got a "BOT" to respond - lucky me)...

As one poster put it before - "even the silent majority are getting sick of this"...