cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fao cust support

N/A

fao cust support

hi

just thought i would let you know if you clik on the link for customer service on the left hand side of page it opens home page for you not cust support statistics etc, does this mean you are having a night off?

only joking

ps can you please answer my contact us as i believe bt were working like beavers to get my adsl working

thx

ged
2 REPLIES
benoh
Grafter

RE: fao cust support

> hi
>
> just thought i would let you know if you clik on the link for customer service on the left hand side of page it opens home page for you not cust support statistics etc, does this mean you are having a night off?
>

Ged, Im currently working on some back end database servers that the support pages use, we did make a service status announcement but now I come to think of it service status is linked from the support pages Sad Anyways, not long now, it should be back within 20-30 minutes.

As for you contact us, someone from support will respond as soon as possible.

Ben O'Hara
Systems Engineer
Plusnet Technologies Ltd.
N/A

RE: fao cust support

> hi
>
> just thought i would let you know if you clik on the link for customer service on the left hand side of page it opens home page for you not cust support statistics etc, does this mean you are having a night off?
>
> only joking
>
> ps can you please answer my contact us as i believe bt were working like beavers to get my adsl working
>
> thx
>
> ged

Hi Ged,

There is some additional information from today on the open ticket on your account. Unfortnately the BT department we are liaising with have now closed for the day however we will be in a position to speak to them again tomorrow.

Regards,
Rob

| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +