cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email about quota completeley wrong

N/A

Important Notice - you have used 20GB of your allowance.
You have exceeded 66% of your allowance. This usage includes any downloading and uploading during peak-times (4pm till Midnight).

Action: Level 1 Management will apply to your peak-time usage until the end of the billing month. Please avoid exceeding 25GB or further management will be applied.

Need more allowance? Upgrade now

Summary May 25 2006
Broadband Premier

Peak usage: 10.44GB 4pm - Midnight

Off-peak usage: 19.68GB Midnight - 4pm

Total usage: 30.12GB

Learn more about peak-time allowances

Note that the bar graph's scale will change with your usage level.

this is in my vmbu
im on option 3

so i get 30 gb peak time

also im only on 10gb of peak time so how can they say 20 and impose restrictions

can some one check this asap
from staff if they see it

heres the email to

Your peak-time usage for this billing month just exceeded 20GB.

Light restrictions will now apply to your connection speeds until the end of the current billing month. We would have notified you when you reached 16GB to give you an opportunity to avoid these restrictions, however, you had exceeded 20GB before our alert email was triggered.

Learn more about peak-time allowances -
http://portal.plus.net/support/broadband/network/traffic_management.shtml

See a breakdown of your usage so far this month - http://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/index.php

Remember, we don't count any of your usage outside of peak hours, and the restrictions on speed only ever apply within peak-time. You may be able to increase your peak-time usage allowance by upgrading your account - https://portal.plus.net/upgrade_process.html
4 REPLIES
N/A

is any one in comms team around to look into this please

i dont want to sit on phone for hours again
shellsong
Grafter

Have you had this happen to you before? I've certainly seen it on the forum before and it's down to them messing up the script for your package I believe. I suppose there's an outside chance CS might have learnt their lesson but they're probably still learning how to swim in a stormy sea of tickets at present
N/A

Have you had this happen to you before? I've certainly seen it on the forum before and it's down to them messing up the script for your package I believe. I suppose there's an outside chance CS might have learnt their lesson but they're probably still learning how to swim in a stormy sea of tickets at present

not that i no of ive not had email for long time i try now to schedule all downloads for out of peak

the trouble is the script is f***ed in the scence its reading my off peak as peak

and im about to break 25 gb

Important Notice - you have used 20GB of your allowance.
You have exceeded 66% of your allowance. This usage includes any downloading and uploading during peak-times (4pm till Midnight).

Action: Level 1 Management will apply to your peak-time usage until the end of the billing month. Please avoid exceeding 25GB or further management will be applied.

Peak usage: 11.47GB 4pm - Midnight
Off-peak usage: 22.27GB Midnight - 4pm
shellsong
Grafter

If you are at the end of your tether I suggest that you send a PM to Mand, Jon, Dave or whoever you can think of on the Comms Team with the full story and see if they can get it sorted

Cheers, Gerry