cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay and Spam

N/A

eBay and Spam

I have recently enabled the anti-spam facility on my account and certainly feel that it is very useful. Whilst I appreciate that there will never be such a thing as a perfect spam filter (i.e. getting it right absolutely every time), I would nevertheless like to raise one particular issue.

I am a keen user of eBay and have found that various essential notification messages (of a standard format) are getting marked as [-SPAM-]!! In view of the popularity and widespread use of eBay, I thought that PlusNet might like to address this particular issue at some point.

Andrew Perry.
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: eBay and Spam

>
> I am a keen user of eBay and have found that various essential notification messages (of a standard format) are getting marked as [-SPAM-]!! In view of the popularity and widespread use of eBay, I thought that PlusNet might like to address this particular issue at some point.
>
> Andrew Perry.

Dear customer,

Thanks for the feedback.

I would advise that you raise this issue on a Contact Us log on your account We can then escalate it to the relevant people in the Networks Dept who can look into this for you.

I would expect that we could modify the system to ensure that Ebay is listed as non-SPAM but it will need to be raised on your account so that this could be looked into/actioned.
--
Regards, Support

--
| Rob Skelton .............. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support Agent.............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +