cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail -what is the problem?

lgarcia

On Friday night, I have logged a ticket with PN 22355120 relating to my e-mail. Last Friday I was feed up getting spam e-mail and I changed the default e-mal address. I then realised that I have some other e-mail address redirect to my e-mail in PN.

When I tried to setup my original e-mail address I was getting errors. I then called PN's helpdesk and they told me that they would fix it, however, since then I do not get any e-mail to my default e-mail account.

I have talked over the phone to serveral engineers and written additional notes to my original ticket but althought they acknowledge the problem nobody fixes anything. :shock:

I have already lost e-mails which were important to me, I do not think fixing this problem can take more than 20 min.

Please,could somebody in PN help?

I have been 4 years with PN and I never wrote in this forum but I feel very disappointed about PN's position. I do not see why this cannot be fixed sooner. I think these small issues are what makes a different from a ISP that cares and another one that does not care. :shock:

Luis Garcia
4 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

One of our developers is working on this at the moment, and should have it resolved for you shortly.

Please accept our apologies for the delay.
lgarcia

Hi there,

One of our developers is working on this at the moment, and should have it resolved for you shortly.

Please accept our apologies for the delay.

Thank you for your help. We are getting there. :roll: Now the e-mail is working but it is delivered to the wrong address. My default account should be lgarcia@...........

Could you pass this to your colleagues.

Sorry for having to come here again but this seems to be the only way to get my e-mail fixed. :? The web interface provided for e-mail reports errors. Sad When one tries to rename default e-mail address.

Regards

Luis
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

What are you trying to rename the default mailbox to? Is it the same as one of the other mailboxes or something different? Also which mailbox is the mail being delivered to incorrectly, i.e. which mail is going where? I don't want to go changing things because I'm not entirely sure what it's doing incorrectly.
lgarcia

Hi,

What are you trying to rename the default mailbox to? Is it the same as one of the other mailboxes or something different? Also which mailbox is the mail being delivered to incorrectly, i.e. which mail is going where? I don't want to go changing things because I'm not entirely sure what it's doing incorrectly.

I want the default e-mail boxtto be lgarcia@..... not luis.garcia@.... Mail is being delivered to luis.garcia@..., because this seems to be the default account.

Is this helpful?

Regards
Luis