cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail down again ?

N/A

e-mail down again ?

Yes I know I should be used to it by now , but is anyone else's email having problems ?

Gmail account is fine but my maon PN is sending but not receiving.

Anyone else ?
41 REPLIES
Brickinit
Grafter

e-mail down again ?

you are not the only one
waldron
Grafter

e-mail down again ?

Same here.
N/A

e-mail down again ?

imap working most of the day, pop3 down all day
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

e-mail down again ?

Yep! It does appear to be down again.

There was an earlier announcement of some emergency maintenance that was going to affect some users.

This evening, between 6pm and 9pm, we will be performing maintenance on
our mail platform. This action is being taken in order to balance the
mail platform, meaning mail is distributed evenly across all servers and
delays are reduced as much as possible. The maintenance will affect
PlusNet customers with usernames beginning with 'hu'.

All affected customers may find that their email is inaccessible for a
short period of time. Should you experience this issue, please try
accessing your mail again after a period of ten minutes. No customer
mail will be lost, and mail will still be delivered as expected, it will
just mean customers will not be able to access their mail temporarily.

We would like to apologise for the short notice of this maintenance, and
for any inconvenience caused

Maurice
waldron
Grafter

e-mail down again ?

Seen the Webmail page?

Welcome to the new and improved Webmail!

Webmail is now easier to use than ever before and comes with a host of extra features such as a choice of views, easy to use HTML email composer, a search option and much more. Your existing settings have been moved to the new Webmail

Enter your account and password...... and if you wait long enough it takes you back to the same screen. "New and improved"?
canford
Grafter

e-mail down again ?

Glad I didn't,after the weekend's debacle, point my mail back at PlusNet servers.

How many usernames begin with 'hu' ?
N/A

e-mail down again ?

Same here, email down! Username starts "ap" so I wonder what it is this time? PlusNets email system is getting beyond a joke.

P.S. This is a business account with supposedly superior service. We also have a ticket open now without a reply for nearly a week. Support, what support?
N/A

e-mail down again ?

Seen the Webmail page?

Welcome to the new and improved Webmail!

Webmail is now easier to use than ever before and comes with a host of extra features such as a choice of views, easy to use HTML email composer, a search option and much more. Your existing settings have been moved to the new Webmail

Enter your account and password...... and if you wait long enough it takes you back to the same screen. "New and improved"?

ah but it doesn't say anything about it actually delivering any mail to your mailbox there Wink
Eriond
Dabbler

e-mail down again ?

not mine and i am getting pop3 errors, tracerts to both mail and relay are fine, not too fussed at the moment tho...will wait till tomorrow before deciding if its worth getting upset about Smiley
bj
Grafter

e-mail down again ?

Service status for email is still green. But I can't connect to the POP server.
Wright
Dabbler

e-mail down again ?

I am unable to recieve email too. The phone line and the web site says that it is fine thought.

Webmail is not working either.
N/A

e-mail down again ?

I can't connect to the mail server either, been like that for the last hour or so. Annoying thing is I'm waiting for a couple of emails as I've got a deadline for something tomorrow which I need to work on tonight.

Webmail gave me the following error too, after taking about 5 minutes to load the page:

Sorry, Webmail has encountered a problem.

The error message follows: Can't call method "login" without a package or object reference at /var/local/www/f9_atmail/webmail/libs//Atmail/Global.pm line 329. [Tue Jun 13 21:51:06 2006]

If you are having continued problems using Webmail or have encountered a bug, please provide details to our support team using Contact Us, including any information provided in the above error message.

Don't think I'll bother.
N/A

e-mail down again ?

I am so glad I am getting my MAC, this is just not acceptable, and Transmac, afaik, does not begin with "HU". When will PN learn!!!!!!!!!
N/A

e-mail down again ?

When will PN learn!!!!!!!!!

sadly , likely as not, only once it's lost 70% or more of it's customers , by which time it'll probably be too late.