cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dslMAX upgrade delays?

N/A

dslMAX upgrade delays?

Can anyone tell me if the dslMAX upgrades are being delayed at the moment. I put a request thru to be upgraded on 22nd Nov, and got a note to say that I would be upgraded ASAP. The ticket now however has been closed (ticket number 20758316), does this mean that I have been upgraded, or do I just have to wait until I hear from someone again that I am about to be upgraded?
3 REPLIES
N/A

dslMAX upgrade delays?

Don't, for the love of God, request to be "upgraded" to MaxDSL. In fact, upgrade is the wrong word.....people who have been bad in a past life get punished and put onto Max DSL until they are very very sorry.
passer
Grafter

dslMAX upgrade delays?

Joking aside, stay away from it as long as possible. My speed has more than halved since I was "upgraded", and my connection which used to stay up literally for weeks at a time, bounces several times a day, and my stable rate has been set at 1500 although I synch at 5184 or more. Seriously, it's a disaster, so stay away from it. I shall be moving on shortly to pastures new, in search of stability of some sort.
N/A

dslMAX upgrade delays?

Have I made a mistake!!!!!! Oh well I wont chase up Plusnet any further, maybe they have forgotten about me.