cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disgraceful

N/A

disgraceful

took 10 mins on the phones to finally be asked to leave a message not even speak to anyone.

no reply to tickets and whats worse tomorrow plusnet will take £40 out of my account for providing a 1mb service. And yes even your stable rate connection tool says that my connection is set to 1000kbps when fo the past 2 years I have been on 2meg and then 8mb (well 4ish)

I honestly feel like coming to sheffiled and sitting in reception until one of the ungratefully money grabbing bosses come to see me.
3 REPLIES
barryg
Dabbler

disgraceful

Your lucky you only had to wait 10 mins on the phone before speaking to someone. I called at about 6pm one night and was on hold for 30 mins, then 3pm the next afternoon...20mins and no one answered, then finally after a 40 minute wait at 11pm someone answered. That means I have spent 1.5 hors on the phone to plus net and I am not amused. Evil I had no internet connection at the time, and plusnet were not responding to the fault checker or any updates I sent through (even after 5 days).

I know the CS dept is undergoing changes (supposedly) but after the 4 or 5 years that I've been with +net now, this is the worst experience I've ever had. I am seriously contemplating moving to another ISP at the moment. PlusNet you just seem to be getting more and more problems of late, I've not seen all the status lights at green for ages now. Something is going wrong somewhere.....please address it for the sake of your customers!
/rant off!!

Adrian
N/A

Re: disgraceful

took 10 mins on the phones to finally be asked to leave a message not even speak to anyone.

no reply to tickets and whats worse tomorrow plusnet will take £40 out of my account for providing a 1mb service. And yes even your stable rate connection tool says that my connection is set to 1000kbps when fo the past 2 years I have been on 2meg and then 8mb (well 4ish)

I honestly feel like coming to sheffiled and sitting in reception until one of the ungratefully money grabbing bosses come to see me.

This user didnt get to speak to anyone, got an answer machine.
barryg
Dabbler

disgraceful

OK, so I slightly misread the top post, Smiley but after 10 mins they were able to leave a message....I got no one! So my orignal gripe still stands!! I'm sorry to have to carry on the moan, but to have to be on hold for so long and get no answer is completely unacceptable in my opinion.

Also +Net's up-to-date call stats are only updated once a day, every morning....not very upto date! This makes it harder to see what the current call waiting times are.

I found a post in here I made a few years ago saying how good plusnet were back in 2001......and you were!! But things have just gone downhill over the last 12 months which is frustraiting us users.