cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disconections

N/A

disconections

i could conect to the net but kept getting disconected for 3 hours i couldnt load a page but at 11.00 pm all is fine done speed test only been hear 2 weeks just left tiscali because of the same problem i havnt downloaded any files or changed any of my settings done numerous virus checks nothing.
why?
squatts
4 REPLIES
N/A

disconections

If the problem also occurred when you were with tiscali it would tend to indicate that there is somthing wrong your end or with your line.

What steps have you taken locally or with BT to identify the cause?
N/A

disconections

thanks for reply havent taken any steps towards bt yet because all was fine for two weeks now cant get connected 2 days 11.00pm its fine also today people
above threads seem to have same problems
N/A

disconections

Indeed.

There appears, at least to me, to be a general increase in the number of people reporting connection difficulties.

I wont attempt to hazard a guess as to the root cause.

I do know though that there a lot more customers here at Plus Net lately and there seems to be an increase in the numbers using the forums. So whether that increase is actual or just down to the fact that we may be hearing about more problems I cant answer.

With all the upgrades taking place, there may be an issue where the decrease in tolerance of iffy lines with the faster speeds may be causing problems.

However my level of expertise would not be suffucient to be sure about that.
csogilvie
Grafter

disconections

From what I've seen, the weather has been known to cause problems too - although I think thats mainly thunder/lightning.