cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did i screw up my regrade?

N/A

when i realised i was on home premier 1mb for 29.99 and realised i could regrade to a 2mb for 21.99 - i chose to regrade but now it looks like my speed is only 512kb and an invoice raised for 29 quid?

raised an open ticket but can someone clarify - did i screw up or someone else did? since i'm already on a 1mb line - how can the fastest spd my line can support be 512k!!
Evil
this is the ticket

2005-04-29
11:24:43
You
Open : This Customer has chosen to downgrade from "PlusNet Broadband Home Premier 1Mb (Monthly Contract, No Modem) - Original - original" to "PlusNet Broadband Premier - Up to 2Mb (Monthly Contract, No Modem)" on their next invoice date (2005-04-30). The required CLI for the account is xxxxxxx. The Regrade fee for this upgrade is £25.52 (£29.99 inc VAT)
This customer would also like to be regraded to the fastest possible speed available on their line
2005-05-01
01:19:09
You
Open : i thought my line was going to upgrade to 2mb max and min of 1mb - it looks like it was reset to 512kb? can you pls clarify?

cheers
8 REPLIES
Ben_Brown
Grafter

The speed on your account seems fine as the order has not been processed yet.

The free downgrades need to be done manually, if you change it yourself it will charge as normal.

I will update your ticket and make the necessary chages to your account to action this.
N/A

cheers
kenco
Dabbler

Would you be so kind as to have a look at mine, too?

Many thanks.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

I have updated your ticket.
N/A

hi m8

looks like the regrade failed so should be stuck at 1mb for 21.99 but my d/l speed is still that of a 512k line - surely this can't be right?
N/A

still no update on my ticket returned Sad
N/A

had a reply back on 1st may that i would put back on 1mb for 21.99 but it looks like i'm still on 512kb - is there supposed to be waiting period of some sort that i'm not aware of?

have raised 2 tics in the meantime (yes a bit impatient i know) but no replies?
N/A

resolved - cheers